2015 - Full STEAM Ahead

Thanks. Is it for protein, detangling or something else?

For me it's a growth aid. I bought it to eat last year and must have gotten a weird batch because it disintegrated in the water I was soaking it so I used it to pour over my head and mix in with my conditioners since it was supposed to be good for the scalp/hair.... My hair grew faster the whole time I used it. I think it's the iodine content in it that causes that. I only stopped because I was trying out other things but I can make about 16 oz of wine colored liquid with a palmful of dried dulse to mix in with my conditioners and as long as I refrigerate it, it seems to keep. Helps me stretch product too.

For me it's a growth aid. I bought it to eat last year and must have gotten a weird batch because it disintegrated in the water I was soaking it so I used it to pour over my head and mix in with my conditioners since it was supposed to be good for the scalp/hair.... My hair grew faster the whole time I used it. I think it's the iodine content in it that causes that. I only stopped because I was trying out other things but I can make about 16 oz of wine colored liquid with a palmful of dried dulse to mix in with my conditioners and as long as I refrigerate it, it seems to keep. Helps me stretch product too.

Many thanks! I bought some seaweed to eat because of the iodine content but the high salt content was too much. I need all the help I can get. Off to find some dulse now.

Steamed this morning after my nupur henna with APB Ayuverdic Mud Mask in Flowerbomb for 30 minutes. Working with this for a while to see if it's a side-by-side stand in for my NG deep conditioners.

Just wanted to pop in and say after 2+ yrs I finally ordered a pibbs steamer. I had an off brand tgat served me well in these couple years, but that joker is on it's last legs.

I usually dc with the steamer every other week. I will use a moisture dc or my moisture/protein condish mix while under the steamer.

Just wanted to pop in and say after 2+ yrs I finally ordered a pibbs steamer. I had an off brand tgat served me well in these couple years, but that joker is on it's last legs.

I usually dc with the steamer every other week. I will use a moisture dc or my moisture/protein condish mix while under the steamer.

@ajargon02

Nice! :up:

Back