2015 - Full STEAM Ahead

Deep conditioning steam now with ORS Shealicious Scalp Relief Shea Butter Conditioning hair treatment. It comes with an oil blend to mix in with it but I also added a few drops of peppermint oil and some avocado/mustard oils. This is all over top of a green tea rinse.

Deep conditioning steam with green tea rinse under Nature's Advantage Fresh Apple Conditioner/mustard/peppermint/avocado oils.

My steamer of 2 years stopped working recently so I bought another one just like it but from a different company. Just used the new one for only the second time and it stopped working. Not happy!! Any suggestions for a reliable brand would be appreciated.
I've only ever purchased from Salons R Us. My first steamer lasted years before conking out. Now I have the newer model and have had it for a few years, still going strong. *knock on wood* :lol:

Deep conditioning steam with ORS Shealicious Moisture Lock conditioning treatment. These things smell so good...

Deep conditioning steam now with ORS Shealicious Shine Booster Shea Butter treatment.

This is last of my post-relaxer-multiple-same-day deep conditioning treatments :lol:

Steaming with Simply Shea Deep Conditioner/Co-wash mixed with mustard and avocado oils. This stuff doesn't mix oils well... they start to separate after a few minutes... will see how well it does on my hair though.

Back