2015 Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic, Powders/Clay, Challenge

Just finished taking down my 3 week old box braids. Tonight I will be prepooing with a homemade amla&brahmi oil overnight.

Tomorrow I'll be doing some hardcore pampering including tea rinses and Vatika Naturals Garlic DC.

@NaturallyBri87

A lot of Pre-Mix will Spritz usually use a Black Tea as a Base.

And some will even use a Combo of Black & Green and then add in others.

I'll use it as an overall Rinse, but have never mixed up anything in a Spray Bottle.

Please let us know what you end up Creating.:lick: Sounds Good.

So...with my new job there is totally not enough time to be fabulous. I need to multitask! So I decided to put on the Aztec healing mask on while I'm dc'ing under the dryer, and a nice hydrating mask on while I set my hair. All while having a cocktail :)

Last edited:
Kalpi-tone paste in my hair for an hour over Kervada oil. I like the results. My hair feels soft and healthy. I also have some coverage for the grays although not as much as in the beginning.

Last edited:
So...with my new job there is totally not enough time to be fabulous. I need to multitask! So I decided to put on the Aztec healing mask on while I'm dc'ing under the dryer, and a nice hydrating mask on while I set my hair. All while having a cocktail :)

naptime

Enjoy being Fabulous!:gorgeous:

I think between the tea rinse and the Vatika Garlic DC, something made my hair a little harder than I care for. I'm thinking too much protein in the DC. I should have followed up with a moisturizer condish.

Anywho, I just used Vatika Black Seed DC for 15 minutes w/o heat on top of my amla/brahmi oil mix.

Much better now!!!

I think between the tea rinse and the Vatika Garlic DC, something made my hair a little harder than I care for. I'm thinking too much protein in the DC. I should have followed up with a moisturizer condish.

Anywho, I just used Vatika Black Seed DC for 15 minutes w/o heat on top of my amla/brahmi oil mix.

Much better now!!!

nnbolden

What brand is this?

Vatika Naturals. It's by the same company that makes the Vatika oil. I love their DCs!

nnbolden I have the garlic DC and was thinking about trying it as a pre-poo tomorrow to help with shedding, then clarifying and do a protein treatment. Your post has me rethinking about that though now.

nnbolden I have the garlic DC and was thinking about trying it as a pre-poo tomorrow to help with shedding, then clarifying and do a protein treatment. Your post has me rethinking about that though now.

I was just thinking of using it as a prepoo next time. This was my first time using it.

Alter ego on my scalp and SSI avocado condish on my hair while I wait for my tea to cool off.
***peppermint, black, chamomile***

Going to mix indigo powder in ssi okra for 30 mins and see if it needs moisture after. If so, I will bamboo tea and ceramide oil rinse under a DC.

Has anyone tried montmorillonite clay? Now sells it as the European clay

I haven't used a pure montmorillonite clay but I believe certain bentonite clays, kaolin and illites have properties of montmorillonite. The particular clays I've used are; calcium bentonite, sodium bentonite (Wyoming) and rhassoul.

ETA: I've also read the the two names (montmorillonite/ bentonite) are often used interchangeably.

Last edited:
Back