2015 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

Cleansed with a mix of rhassoul and bentonite. I liked the combination. Next time I will add little more bentonite to see if it makes more clay.

Finally co-washed my deep treatment out today with VO5 Ocean Refresh conditioner followed by VO5 Blackberry Sage Tea conditioner.

Co-washed deep conditioner out with the rest of my VO5 Blackberry Sage Tea conditioner (love this) and VO5 Green Tea Smoothing conditioner.

Hopefully it isn't too late to join as I've been co-washing all year!

10 QUESTIONS
1) State of hair: Natural, fractals, 4c
2) Current hair length: about 4" w/o shrinkage
3) Ultimate hair length: double what I have now
4) Year end hair goal (length, density, softness factor, ends maintenance etc): healthy, moisturized, visible curl definition all over
5) Method you will be using to cleanse your hair and scalp while retaining moisture: 'Anthony Dickey' method (evening co-washing)
6) Number of times per week you will do this: 2 to 3 times per week, depending on my schedule and weather
7) Products and/or ingredients you will be using: For now Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture, Radiant Volume styled w/watered-down condish, oil and/or FSG; DevaCurl One Condition styled w/their styling cream, and/or Light Defining Gel
8) Anything you will be doing just prior or after (deep conditioning, hot oil, ayurvedic treatment, oil rinsing etc): Nexxus Polymedic Emergency Reconstructor, bi-weekly; coconut/JBCO pre-poo overnight before weekly cleanse; deep conditioning under steamer after weekly cleanse; steaming during the week if time permits; follow up co-washing w/cream or gel
9) Frequency of traditional shampoo use: once per week
10) List shampoo: Rotating Cush Cosmetic's Mango shampoo bar and sodium bentonite clay/ACV masks

Co-washed Monday and today with VO5 Strawberries and Cream Moisturizing Conditioner. Will conditioner wash this treatment out with VO5 Chamomile Nourishing Conditioner.

Just rinsed out my acv mix layered with shea moisture purification mask. Cowashed with Trader Joe's triple tea tingle conditioner.
My hair feels sooo soft!

Back