2015 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

Oh, I forgot, I cowashed with V05 Island Coconut Conditioner.

I think I'm going to purchase the Cleansing Cream from IGTDF. The ingredients look great and I am still looking for an effective, nourishing cleansing cream I can use as a prepoo/detangler/cleanser.

NaturallyATLPCH

Thank You!:hug2:

I will definitely look at it for next Fall/Winter.

I tend to use more Cleansing Conditioners in the Fall/Winter to remove heavier butters, oils, crèmes etc....

In the warmer months, my products usage is a lot lighter so I don't need the heavy cleansing conditioners as much.

Co-washed after shampooing today with VO5 Split End Conditioner, co-washed again after protein treatment and will do so again after moisturizing treatment before final wash with VO5 Raspberry Balancing Conditioner.

Last edited:
Cowshed tonight with As I Am Coconut Cowash. I really love this stuff. Not to mention I have a boat load of it.

Co-washed with VO5 Pomegranate and Grape Seed Strengthening conditioner before deep conditioning steam... will do so again after and follow with Spa Haus Moisturizing Australian Teatree Mint Conditioner.

Co-washed with VO5 Pomegranate and Grapeseed Strengthening conditioner and then conditioned with VO5 Blackberry Sage Tea conditioner.

Co-washed with the last of my VO5 Grapeseed and Pomegranate conditioner. Will co-wash this deep treatment out with VO5 Ocean Refresh Moisturizing conditioner followed with VO5 Blackberry Sage Tea conditioner.

Last edited:
Co-washed with VO5 Ocean Refresh before deep conditioning steam and will co-wash it out with the same followed by VO5 Blackberry Sage Tea conditioner.

Back