2014 Deep Condition Challenge

Deep conditioned with Shea moisture restorative conditioner while I rode my bike for 45 minutes. Then used NO softening balm.

Spent ten minutes under the dryer with my fenugreek oil mixed, then twenty minutes with Carols Daughter Monoi Mask. Two minutes in shower with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root Deep Conditioner - one day I have to use this by itself; this is such a lifesaver when it comes to detangling.
. I used the NG conditioner and it is awesome!! It has a great slip. I was able to detangle my hair very easily.

DC on dry hair for two hours on top of hair that was previously pre-pooed overnight with EVCO with New Era Moisturizer for Dry & Brittle Hair. Third ingredient is hydrolyzed animal protein.

Medium protein treatment with SSI Okra Winfrey, under heat cap for 45 minutes.

Currently, under heat cap for another 45 minutes with Claudie's Revitalizer Avocado Intense Conditioner.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Gave the ynobe Amla and nettle DCer a second chance. Very glad I did. My hair was very moisturized and it felt stronger. This is one of those DCer that you have to leave on your hair a little while longer for it to sink in. Might have to grab a couple of more if she does one of her 40-50% sales again

im going to be deep conditioning with dove dry oil cobditioner, I'm doing moisture this week. last week i did medium protein

DCing with AOHSR under the heat cap. I haven't been checking in the past couple weeks, but I have still been sticking with the regimen. Definitely getting easier now, especially with the heat cap.

I need protein. I don't know which one to use. I should use the old milcreek/nutrafix combo. I want to crack open Bask Vanilla whiskey. I have CJ curl repair waiting its turn. And the IG2d4 reconstructor.

The Millcreek/nutrafix makes my curls pop though. Like POP!

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

I just got my 7lb jar of conditioner from ingredients to die for. It is the intense moisture cream. I am going to use it straight without adding anything to to it the first time. I'll come back and leave a review.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I just got my 7lb jar of conditioner from ingredients to die for. It is the intense moisture cream. I am going to use it straight without adding anything to to it the first time. I'll come back and leave a review.

I was just looking at this earlier (that's the new one, right?) Please do leave a review when you use it. Very interested in hearing what you think

Deep conditioned with BeeMine Beautiful Conditioner. I used my therapy wrap, but I should've used my steamer. Styled my hair with Oyin Handmade products:HD, BSP, WP.

I was just looking at this earlier (that's the new one, right?) Please do leave a review when you use it. Very interested in hearing what you think

Yes ma'am, it is the new one. I just applied it on damp hair. It is very slippy like their other ones. It detangles well. I am going to leave it on under a shower cap for a few hours. After I rinse I will come back and update.

I decided against steaming as well. I want to know how it works on it's own.

Yes ma'am, it is the new one. I just applied it on damp hair. It is very slippy like their other ones. It detangles well. I am going to leave it on under a shower cap for a few hours. After I rinse I will come back and update.

I decided against steaming as well. I want to know how it works on it's own.

I will repurchase this product. I have no complaints. My hair wasn't dry or funny. My curls are plump. I am an air dryer. My hair was soft.

It is the best slippy conditioner I have ever used.

I will try to take pictures of the product. It looks like it will be sticky but it isn't. It is not watery nor is it too thick like cream cheese. It is hard to explain.

Since it is a base I think it would be great for mixing or stretching conditioners. It has no fragrance at all. None. So if you are sensitive to smells this is ideal. If you love yummy smelling hair stuff, get some scents to add to it.

I applied this to nearly dry hair which is the opposite of how most people use DC's. I will try it on wet hair in a few days and see if I like it applied better on wet hair.

I plan on adding ingredients from my favorite DC's to this base according to my hair's needs. I plan on adding keratin and biotin for protein, aloe Vera juice and coconut oil, grape seed oils to thin it out for a lighter consistency. I plan on cutting my Darcy's, bask, and curl junkie with it to stretch those $20 DCs.

Teen DD really liked it. She used it after washing her hair. Her hair looks juicy and clumpy.

Our hair type is some sort of 4. We have curl definition. Bigger than pen springs and most are smaller than the diameter of a pencil. I don't hair type but some do so I thought I would include that information. I think I have normal porosity but I don't know. I am natural. I maintain a good protein moisture balance though. I don't know if this will solve chronic issues because my hair is relatively healthy. I might only use heat once a year. I think I last used heat in 2012.

With all that being said, I will repurchase and I will buy the 7lbs again. I have 3 naturals in my house and we run through conditioners especially in the summer. It has an 18 month shelf life but it won't last us that long. I paid around $62.

I have eczema and I also have hand eczema and sensitive skin, this didn't cause any issues at all.

I will share my recipes and tweaks over the next few months.

Mixed Giovanni Nutrafix & Komaza Care Protein Strengthener for a treatment. I'm not sure what I'll use as my moisturizing deep conditioner... but I will use my steamer.

DC/ing with ORS hair repair Banana & Bamboo extract under dryer 10 min air dry no heat

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

Back