2013 MN Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was wash day so I didn't use the mix. Used it today. Scalp feels nice and cool from the peppermint pomade. Hopefully the added MN boosts the effects. I want at least 1.5 inches by the end of the year.

Froreal3 I FINALLY ordered my MN today! Thanks for the nudge girl!!!:grin:

The amazon price is still cheaper than buying it in the store...for 6oz so I'm all stocked up once it gets here in 2 days (free 2-day shipping with my prime trial).

I also ordered some grapeseed oil and fenugreek tea. I need some ceramides in my life with the grapeseed and I wanted to try the fenugreek in my tea rinses.

I was happy to find you ladies here. :-) I've been on a break for the last six weeks. Mixed up a new batch and am starting up again with my MN tonight.

Make sure to post your end of year results ladies! I will be using this until the end of the year and do a lc then. Not sure if I will continue past January as I want to try Priteva vitamins. I don't want to mix growth aides...plus I'm a little over messing with my scalp. I'd like to keep a style neat for once. :lol:

Hi! I'm thinking about joining this challenge in December but I want to know if I can make a mix once and it last all month long without going bad? If so how much should I use to be effective? Say if I'm mixing it in 4oz of butters? I'm also going to search YouTube for mixes....

Hi! I'm thinking about joining this challenge in December but I want to know if I can make a mix once and it last all month long without going bad? If so how much should I use to be effective? Say if I'm mixing it in 4oz of butters? I'm also going to search YouTube for mixes....

The mix will last just fine for a month. I would add a small tube (maybe 1 oz) to the 4oz of butter.

Applied my MN/Peppermint Pomade mix last night. Scalp feels great. I will continue this into the new year. Hopefully I see another inch by December.

Babygrowth, I only had a smidgen of pomade left when I started mixing with the MN, but the MN makes it last very long. I probably mixed a quarter of a tube of MN with 1/4 jar of pomade. When it got low, I mixed in more MN. It makes a nice buttery mixture.

I would probably suggest mixing a whole tube of MN with a 4oz. jar of pomade.

Babygrowth, I only had a smidgen of pomade left when I started mixing with the MN, but the MN makes it last very long. I probably mixed a quarter of a tube of MN with 1/4 jar of pomade. When it got low, I mixed in more MN. It makes a nice buttery mixture.

I would probably suggest mixing a whole tube of MN with a 4oz. jar of pomade.

Ok. That seems to be the consensus. Thanks!

Not using MN for the next few days bec my hair is straightened n I use little product during straight times.

I grew and retained about 1.5 inches in these 2 months. Very happy...MN with liquid gold (sulfur), limited heat and protective styling is my winning combination.

9/25 left 11/30 right

image-1256153646.jpg

jprayze that is a ton of growth. Congrats! I'm still using my MN/sulfur pomade mix on my scalp every other day. I will see how much I've grown/retained during the end of year LC. I hope I get results like yours.

jprayze that is a ton of growth. Congrats! I'm still using my MN/sulfur pomade mix on my scalp every other day. I will see how much I've grown/retained during the end of year LC. I hope I get results like yours.

Thanks! I hope you have great results too! I will probably do an end of the year LC. I was so devastated about that crazy trim/cut earlier this year, but since then my hair has took off. MN doesn't work for everyone, but it does work for some. :-)

So I made a mn/sulfur/metates mix a couple of days ago. I don't like using an oil mix nor do I like shaking my sulfur to make sure it's evenly distributed on my scalp so I basically mixed a few things together hoping I get a solid mix and I did! Now before I started using this mix I had no new growth and now I'm noticing the crinkling and poofiness of new growth I just wish I took measures of everything I used lol

Attachments

• image-2133101516.jpg
    image-2133101516.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3036292244.jpg
    image-3036292244.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 27
  • image-66252450.jpg
    image-66252450.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 35
So I made a mn/sulfur/metates mix a couple of days ago. I don't like using an oil mix nor do I like shaking my sulfur to make sure it's evenly distributed on my scalp so I basically mixed a few things together hoping I get a solid mix and I did! Now before I started using this mix I had no new growth and now I'm noticing the crinkling and poofiness of new growth I just wish I took measures of everything I used lol

Mznelly what exactly are metates?

After wearing my hair straight for a week and not using MN, I started back yesterday. I'm just applying it directly no mix.

[USER=248302]SingBrina[/USER];19378645 said:
Has this irritated anyone's scalp. Or did you notice your scalp was super shiny after washing hair

I've never noticed either. What else do you put on your scalp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back