2007 Update Pictures

:wow:Yours was the first album I saw a year ago and since then you have been my #1 hair inspiration. Beautiful hair as always!!!!

I had to add you to my fotki friends list, you are true inspiration to 4a/b relaxed heads!!

Gorgeous hair and progress!

Beautiful! You have always been one of my hair inspirations. Whenever I fall back on my hair game I check out your fotki for inspiration.

Well ladies I finally have update pics, a whole year and a half has passed and I made it to waist awhile ago but never took pics, Ive hardly had the time but Im posting one here and I have a few more in my album. http://public.fotki.com/BabygurlNC/4-years-of-growing!! Ill take better pics later but these are just a few, Ill take more when I get more time.

waist9-vi.jpg

I can't believe I missed this thread up until now!!!!! BABYGURL! You're a real inspiration- looking at the first pic in your siggy, and then looking at the update pic :drunk::drunk::drunk: if that aint amazing progress I don't know what is!!!!!

*Breathless over here*

Just Lovely!
You have me second guessing not to stop bunning
and your 4a/b at that ,yea i'm having second thoughts

your hair is lovely

I peeped your fotki when I first discovered this forum. Your hair is amazing. I keep seeing bunning - what is your reggie girlie? I see your products but if you can elaborate a bit on how you do what you do you'd be helpin a sister out:grin: Gorgeous hair girl - work it!!

Great progress! Thank you so much for sharing. :yep: It's been a long time since I've visited your album...lemme go take a peek now.

OMG, HOW did I miss this thread??!!

Your hair is FABULOUS!! I figured you were WL by now and would sometimes wonder when you were going to post updates...so glad I saw this.

Man, you do SUCH a wonderful job keeping up with and growing your hair...you are really an inspiration.

GREAT JOB!!! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Ur hair looks fantastic...Keep doing whatever it is that you are doing b/c it is working big time....and by all means please do share ;)

Hope to join u in the WL Club one day...........

your hair is so lovely. I can't wait to see my hair thats my dream right now just to see it. I mean the back portion. I can bring it around the front but I can't see it unless I am straining and that doesn't count. I can't imagine what I am going to do with myself when I get some hair. You are a true inspiration thanks for sharing. I am encouraged.

ur hair looks so FRIGGIN GREAT! The texture even looks different. did you change relaxers? how many trims did you have in-between?

Congradulations babygurl!!! I was wondering when you were going to post updates. I am so glad I stumbled upon this. You hair is so pretty!

babygurl, this is wonderful progress!!!! I am happy for you. keep on doing what you are doing....smile...

Ive been trying to catch up with you all these years Sherrylove, youve always had one of the most GORGEOUS and LONG heads of hair, youre another one of my long time idols, its a honor to even see you in here!

Back