2007 Update Pictures

Ladies, ladies, thanks SO much for the comments, you all have no clue how much it means to me, Ive been at this hair growing thing for 4 years now and never expected to EVER get this far, but with the help of the wonderful ladies here Ive done that and I cant thank you enough! Every piece of advice, product review, and regimen advice has helped me very much, and for those that have been there with me from the beginning (August 2003), and you know who you are, THANKS SO MUCH!! Love you ladies!

Wow Babygurl! I've watched your progress almost since the beginning...you truly are a HAIR INSPIRATION! Thanks so much for tracking your progress over the year so that you can continue to inspire others. What a beautiful head of hair you have!

Cincy, you know that you and I go WAY back and you have always been one of my hair idols, beautiful hair girl!! Thanks so much for the comment!

Now Mo you know better! Thanks to my Aries sista for all the advice, product recs and FUNNY, FUNNY emails!! :lachen:

...I don't know....I'm feelin some kind of way right now...on a close hair cousin/Aries sisterhood tip....that I wasn't made aware of this offline....is everything okay between us?.... :(
:whip:

...but I'm going to put the hurt feelings to the side for the moment...because it's not about me...it's about YOU...:rolleyes:...

and say......

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! GAWJEOUS! GAWJEOUS! GAWJEOUS!!!! INSPIRATIONAL!!! STRANGE' CHANTE'...YOU BETTA WORK.....VOGUE.....ALLLLLLLLLL A DAT! CONGRATS M!
:Flahsssss:Flahsssss:weird::band2:

WHOA!!!! I am speechless! BABYGURL I always love ur progress and ur updates. Are u going to stay at WSL or are u going to grow longer????? Either way it looks so healthy and long!

Well for a few months after I hit waist I let it grow, when I went to wash it and my hair was in the crack of my arse :look::lachen:, I decided it was TOO much!! I then trimmed it back to waist, Ive been maintaining it at waist for about 8 months now. I trim it back with every relaxer.

Picture of damaged, short hair (2003) + Picture of waist length hair (2007) = Feature of Some Doggone Month on this board sometime soon...

*pasttttttttt.....dueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. IMO......*

:look:

OMG!!!! I have never moved so fast to click into a thread... Then I literally had to prepare myself before I scrolled down from being so excited. BG you already know how I feel about you and your hair. I'm so happy for you. It's so beautiful and so long. You've done such a wonderful job.

Thanks so much for sharing your progress.

OMG!!!! I have never moved so fast to click into a thread... Then I literally had to prepare myself before I scrolled down from being so excited. BG you already know how I feel about you and your hair. I'm so happy for you. It's so beautiful and so long. You've done such a wonderful job.

Thanks so much for sharing your progress.

HLD!!!!! ANOTHER one of my LONG TIME hair IDOLS!!! Love you to death and thanks so much, you already know how I feel about your hair, and that damn ponytail is BANGIN!!!! Thanks again girlie!

OMGoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.gif
:drool: :wow: :flowers:

All I keep saying is OMG. Your hair pics is the type you put away and pull out when you are felling down and your hair. One look at your hair pic will keep me going. I love the myth breaking.

YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I've been patiently waiting for this update, and I'm truly speechless..............................................

Gosh!

I have looked at your album many many many many times as inspiration. You have done so well..

Congrats.
x

Back