• Shoulder length

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Arm Pit length

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • Almost Arm Pit Length

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! That's a lot of growth in 2 years! Sounds like keeping it simple definitely works for you! Keep up the good work!

Hi! I want to know what length you guys would say my hair is. I included more pictures for better views. Tell me what you think, I kinda want to know after reading Charla's thread!
Photo12-1.jpg
Photo3-3.jpg
Photo1_2-1.jpg
Photo64-2.jpg

Hi! I want to know what length you guys would say my hair is. I included more pictures for better views. Tell me what you think, I kinda want to know after reading Charla's thread!

You mentioned me? The key to your own hair success in your length milestones is to TELL people what length you are; don't ASK! Some people will agree and some people won't. So, Curly Lee what length are you?

You mentioned me? The key to your own hair success in your length milestones is to TELL people what length you are; don't ASK! Some people will agree and some people won't. So, Curly Lee what length are you?

I mentioned you because I thought it was interesting that people have so many different views of length markers.

I'm harder on myself so, I think I'm full shoulder length and barely scraping apl. By March of next year, HOPEFULLY I'll be full APL.

:reddancer: curlylee You had the prettiess TWA hairstyle ever. Love that cute cornrow, in the front, it looks just like a hair band, woot. What did you do to grow all that pretty hair in two years? Regime please.

I mentioned you because I thought it was interesting that people have so many different views of length markers.

I'm harder on myself so, I think I'm full shoulder length and barely scraping apl. By March of next year, HOPEFULLY I'll be full APL.

Curly Lee Girl, you're so close! APL by March? No way! You'll be APL by the end of the year! No bull!

Great progress! And I think you are so cute! You have to be the cutest chica if your prettier during the day.

looks APL to me lady :yep:

great work!

ps: and also; i would totally call this hangy rather than puffy. does your hair look much different w/out condish or when fully dry? if not you've totally reached your goal of APL length w/ hangy hair (only minor puff). awesome!

Last edited:
Curly Lee my hair texture looks like yours when it is wet (in your June 2009 pic). Your hair is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see my hair in July of next year. I will be a year natural.

Back