2 month comparison shots

Neith

I decided to take these shots to track my progress. The pics on the left were taken 9/10 and the pics on the right were taken this morning 11/17.

(Please excuse any eye crusties and such, I was fresh out of bed, in my sleeping/house clothes and just really not cute yet, lol :))

comp1-vi.jpg

comp2-vi.jpg

I'm glad I went natural. I'm retaining length like crazy now! All I need is patience... not something that comes all that easily for me!

The nape is like an inch longer (hope you can see, it was hard to try to get the same angle), but the sides are over an inch longer :shocked:

Anyways, just wanted to share :)

Last edited:
Thank you everyone! :)

Mocha - Do you have any pics of your hair? I haven't found a hair twin, but I've seen a few hair cousins. :yep:

:clapping: congratulations on your progress, you’ve done a great job, you and your hair look beautiful! :yep: I’m also trying to master the art of patience and totally understand how you feel :)

Fabulous progress! Your hair is gorgeous. Many people forget that length retention is very important-----sometimes more important than growth rate.

Back