2 month comparison shots

It looks like you have retained 1.5 inches in the front. Good for you! Keep going!

Neith you look so adorable and so does your hair. It has grown quite a bit in such a short time. keep it up!

awesome growth!! i love your hair!!
what's your reggie, if you don't mind me asking??

Thank you! :hug2:

My regimen:

Pre poo - Coconut oil
Deep Conditioner/leave in - Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol
And I use regular old liptons tea

Pre poo/shampoo/deep condition/tea rinse - once a week
co wash/deep condition/tea rinse - once a week

For a little protein once a month I've been conditioning with coconut milk for 5 mins before DCing (hair is protein sensitive)

After DCing I detangle with V05 conditioner, put lustrasilk and coconut oil in my hair, twist it and airdry. I oil my scalp with coconut oil/castor oil.

Then I just wear a twistout. I spritz with water and add coconut oil every morning. I clip my hair up/wear a bonnet every night.

Whew. That took a while to type :)

Thank you! :hug2:

My regimen:

Pre poo - Coconut oil
Deep Conditioner/leave in - Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol
And I use regular old liptons tea

Pre poo/shampoo/deep condition/tea rinse - once a week
co wash/deep condition/tea rinse - once a week

For a little protein once a month I've been conditioning with coconut milk for 5 mins before DCing (hair is protein sensitive)

After DCing I detangle with V05 conditioner, put lustrasilk and coconut oil in my hair, twist it and airdry. I oil my scalp with coconut oil/castor oil.

Then I just wear a twistout. I spritz with water and add coconut oil every morning. I clip my hair up/wear a bonnet every night.

Whew. That took a while to type :)

thank you, dahling!!
sounds like a good reggie, nice and simple :yep:

I was beginning to think I'd never find a hair twin!:cheers:

Thank you! :)

I comb 2x a week. Why'd you ask? I hope that my hair doesn't look extra wild or anything like that. lol

Nooo your hair looks great!! I just did my bc and I have been wondering about how often naturals comb their hair.

Neith, your hair is growing soooo well!!! Like a weed....I know you must be soooo excited! I love 2 month comparisons!!

Thanks for posting,

cj

Back