2 For 1 Phytophanere Capsules

@Wenbev
For Me, Definitely Hair!

Back in 2014, I was tryna' make a decision between Phytophanere and Viviscal and a former member who worked for Se.phora was tryna' talk me into going with Phyto because a lot of the Customers and Staff were seeing far better results from Phyto vs Viviscal.

She even offered to let me use her Friends & Family and was willing to get them to me (since we were in different States).

I ended up going with Viviscal in 2014, but switched to Phytophanere in 2015 and she was right! I like Phyto far better than Viviscal and I say they outperformed Viviscal for my hair.

In 2016, I took Phyto Specific Cap 'Energy and 2017 I am back on Phytophanere.
Thank you! I remember you talking about which to pick back then! I'm looking forward to more hair LOL

@IDareT'sHair I was thinking I'd use the left over mineral rich in my off month. Do you do beautifully bamboo tea or the pills? I tried biotin on its own six years ago and I still shudder remembering the cystic acne. How much water on average do you consume? Did you ever have acne problems when you first started using biotin on its own?

IDareT'sHair said:
In 2016, I took Phyto Specific Cap 'Energy and 2017 I am back on Phytophanere.

I just note the Cap 'Energy is specifically designed for our hair type. How did it compare to the Phytophanere for you?

I just note the Cap 'Energy is specifically designed for our hair type. How did it compare to the Phytophanere for you?
@Rastafarai
Used Cap Energy in 2016. I liked them both, but 'prefer' Phytophanere.

Someone else may have a different experience with the two?

I am back on Phytophanere for 2017 and will use Cap Energy during my 30 days off along with Biotin and/or probably Beautifully Bamboo during that itme.

@Rastafarai
Used Cap Energy in 2016. I liked them both, but 'prefer' Phytophanere.

Someone else may have a different experience with the two?

I am back on Phytophanere for 2017 and will use Cap Energy during my 30 days off along with Biotin and/or probably Beautifully Bamboo during that itme.

Cool beans!...Sorry to bombard you with additional questions, but why do you prefer Phytophanere?

@Rastafarai
No Worries.:hug2:

I just felt I got better results from Phanere. Too bad I didn't measure and compare while using the two.

However, I will say I liked both better than Viviscal which I took for x1 year in 2014,

Back