2 For 1 Phytophanere Capsules

@Beany
I'm so happy everything worked out for you Ladies! That was a Great Sale.

Interesting you are thinking about returning back to Mineral Rich. Keep me posted Ms. Beany in the Oils Challenge Thread or the Tea Thread on your results.

@immy I ordered the Phytospecific Cap Energy back in October. I just cancelled my order because they keep pushing the shipping date back. The new shipping date would've been Jan 16, 2017 for me. I don't have time for that.

thank you. i checked again and it says it will ship Jan 16 2017 and arrive Tue 7th Feb '17 - Thu 9th Feb '17. i'll just wait i guess

Lemme check my 2nd order. It had been "Dispatched" so I assumed that meant ready to mail.

ETA: mine should be delivered 12/20 - 12/22.

Last edited:
@Pmpomatic @immy
I placed my 2nd order 11/28 and they are suppose to arrive between 12/20 - 12/22.

ETA: I didn't order Cap Energy though (that's what I'm currently taking), I ordered Phytophanere.

Maybe folks are ordering more Cap Energy than the Phytophanere?

@Beany @immy
OT:
I got much faster results with Phytophanere than with Viviscal. They aren't similar in ingredients but in price.

For my Hurr, Phyto totally out performed Viviscal. I took both for 1 year. Viviscal 2014, Phtytophanere 2015, Phyto Specific Cap Energy 2016.

Will return to Phytophanere in 2017.

Maybe whatever your body is 'lacking' as far as nutrients, the supplement targets that area in fills in the gaps.

I still have not received this order from Ba'th Un-wind and they are closed until 12/28.

I did convo them and hope to get a response from them on the 28th about the status of my order.:angry2:

@larry3344 @Beany
So, I never did receive the 2nd order of Phyto from Bath Unwind. Ended up filing a Dispute with PP and getting a refund.

ETA: Glad I was able to get x1 order at such a great price though.

I wish I noticed this thread earlier...bought the duo at s.ephora for 84 with free shipping thinking it was a deal. At 71 and frees hipping that's a deal's deal. siiiggghh :(

I do have a question for all the phytophanere users...
What was the first difference you noticed? Nails, skin or hair? Did the pattern last or not? For example, when I used mineral rich within the first two weeks, nails were hard and and starting to grow, but then there was a plateau ad no further enhancements like crazy nail growth. TIA

Last edited:
@Wenbev
For Me, Definitely Hair!

Back in 2014, I was tryna' make a decision between Phytophanere and Viviscal and a former member who worked for Se.phora was tryna' talk me into going with Phyto because a lot of the Customers and Staff were seeing far better results from Phyto vs Viviscal.

She even offered to let me use her Friends & Family and was willing to get them to me (since we were in different States).

I ended up going with Viviscal in 2014, but switched to Phytophanere in 2015 and she was right! I like Phyto far better than Viviscal and I say they outperformed Viviscal for my hair.

In 2016, I took Phyto Specific Cap 'Energy and 2017 I am back on Phytophanere.

Back