2 For 1 Phytophanere Capsules

The company is based in england and they offer a lot of high end luxury european brands. I use them to purchase phyto cause its a lot cheaper.

I have purchased phytospecific cap energy from them as well as it os also a good price. Almost half the retail price they sell to us in store in Canada.

They offer a 180 day return policy for any unused items.

P.S: I dont work for them just wanted to share with LHCF ladies.

thanks for this notice. ordered the caps and the 2 phytophanere and total came to $56 with the discount cod, which would have been the price for just one so it seems like a great deal. shipping says it will arrive in november though.

Also. I was hesitant because in my experience when vitamins/supplements are offered at deep discounts it usually means they are about to expire.

@Beany
Lawd...I hope not.:eek:

I took PhytoSpecific in 2016 (finishing up my last 3 months) and want to rotate back to Phytophanere in 2017.

I really hope not.:look: I think they would have to disclose that?

@Beany
Lawd...I hope not.:eek:

I took PhytoSpecific in 2016 (finishing up my last 3 months) and want to rotate back to Phytophanere in 2017.

I really hope not.:look: I think they would have to disclose that?

I've been "got" before Ms. T from reputable companies (GNC, Rite aid, etc). I hope they aren't close to expiring because I probably won't start these until December or January. I also hope I get good results with them. I noticed an increase in thickness when I was taking Hair Burst so I may rotate those as well.

I've been "got" before Ms. T from reputable companies (GNC, Rite aid, etc). I hope they aren't close to expiring because I probably won't start these until December or January. I also hope I get good results with them. I noticed an increase in thickness when I was taking Hair Burst so I may rotate those as well.

*DANG*:censored: We won't get them until the end of the month.

With Phyto, they "advise" you to take 30 days off after 4 months and then resume. I usually use something else (Beautifully Bamboo) or whatever I have on hand during those 30 days.

With Phyto, they "advise" you to take 30 days off after 4 months and then resume. I usually use something else (Beautifully Bamboo) or whatever I have on hand during those 30 days.

Yes, that's the plan. I'll probably order more Hair Burst around BF and use those during the 30 day breaks. Looks like the Photo Cap also gets good reviews (I've added myself to the wait list at Sephora).

Did you notice any difference in your hair using phyto? I am using phytospecific cap energy and i am on my 5th day.

Oh for those concerned on the expiry date...well thats legit concern. I bought 3 boxes (120 l caps/box) of cap energy and received them in August. The caps are expiring on january 2017. But I didnt start using the caps until 5 days ago so its partly my fault.

But ya....next time i would ask for expiry date.

@larry3344
Length, Softness, Thickness. They out performed Viviscal which is suppose to be "one of the best of the best"

A former member here who worked at Se-phor-a kept telling me to make the switch because all the workers and customers were liking Phy-to better than Viviscal, she even offered to let me use her Friends & Family Discount, but I wanted to use Viviscal for a full year.

The next year I switched.

ETA: I am going to try to cancel this order if they expire in 2017. I already have a few bottles so, I am trying to cancel this, because I want a longer expiration date.

Last edited:
@larry3344
Length, Softness, Thickness. They out performed Viviscal which is suppose to be "one of the best of the best"

A former member here who worked at Se-phor-a wanted kept telling me to make the switch because all the workers and customers were liking Phy-to better than Viviscal, she even offered to let me use her Friends & Family Discount, but I wanted to use Viviscal for a full year.

The next year I switched.

ETA: I am going to try to cancel this order if they expire in 2017. I already have a few bottles so, I am trying to cancel this, because I want a longer expiration date.
ya message them. Keep in min I am talking about the phytospecific cap energy not the phytophanere. I have put in order for phytophanere...and it is preorder because they dont have them in stock but I will shoot them a message because I am curious too.

It is a great deal. I feel like I brought the thread down with my previous experiences with other companies. I really hope it has a good expiration date (I know that doesn't help you ms. T). They might run the promotion again and then (after feedback regarding expiration date) you'll feel more confident buying.

@Beany
If they would have answered my question, I may have kept my order in, but I already have enough to get me started in 2017, so I just went ahead and cancelled.

But I will be curious about the date on your product.

Back