1st night of 1st steps towards improving my Hair..with pics :-)

MrsLepe

Okay yall...after lurking the boards today, this evening i decided to do the pre-poo, wash and dc...and my hair feels soooooo much better already! I am hype!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Still have a few heat damaged straight ends here and there that ill need to get rid off, but thats minor...lol

I have been told i am a 3c, what do yall think? These are pics of my hair wet with no product...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1305951895261.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305951895261.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 85
  • uploadfromtaptalk1305951911596.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305951911596.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 81
  • uploadfromtaptalk1305951931437.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305951931437.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 80
  • uploadfromtaptalk1305951994125.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305951994125.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 70
  • uploadfromtaptalk1305952018895.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305952018895.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 68
your have gorgeous hair!

i think your roots and the length of your hair are different textured... (curl pattern heat-laxed?) the curl may be more loose than your new growth

so thick and lush!:lick::lick:

p.s.... it's the end of the world ... no more bills!

Last edited:
Thank you so much! Now what i do know is that some parts of my hair is coarser...im gonna upload pics of my hair when i first became natural years ago, with absolutely no heat ever on my hair, but of course it was shorter...lol..let me know your thoughts!

BTW...whooooo hooooo Bill FREE!!!!! Lol!!!!

Thank you so much! Now what i do know is that some parts of my hair is coarser...im gonna upload pics of my hair when i first became natural years ago, with absolutely no heat ever on my hair, but of course it was shorter...lol..let me know your thoughts!

BTW...whooooo hooooo Bill FREE!!!!! Lol!!!!

girl don't pay yo' bills if you want to....:grin::grin:
don't come looking for me in the dark:look::look:

yeah the other pics are gonna help alot... just treat your hair as delicate as possible IMO... take care of the thermo-laxed parts

protein is your friend.... moisture is yur man! marry one, frequent the other

lovely hair! Your hair will thank you for all the hard work and tender loving care.

And you will see the benefits soon since you are starting off with decent length

Last edited:
lovely hair! Your hair will thank you for all the hard work and tender loving care.

And you will see the benefis soon since you are starting off with decent length

Thank you so much for the encouragement! I sure hope so...i am so ready! :-) :-) :-)

Back