12 months progress pics - My 1 yr at LHCF **Picture Heavy**

I have loved your hair for the longest, so I knew your update would be a good one....

But I'm sittin' here trippin' off the fact that you are a GRANDMA!!!! You don't look like anybody's grandma! You look younger than me, lady, LOL! Beautiful!

You had my cracking up during that whole story! Especially at your granddaughter with her cute little self running around with rollers. And LOL at the lady telling you you needed to get used to the heat.

Your hair is too pretty and you have done a wonderful job retaining length! I love how full and healthy it is!! WL is around the corner!!

Your hair is beautiful! You made a good call on skipping the trim. Your ends are thick and it looks like you have the perfect V with the point headed towards WL. :yep:

Your hair is beautiful! You made a good call on skipping the trim. Your ends are thick and it looks like you have the perfect V with the point headed towards WL. :yep:

Thank you! I have some layers that I would let to get rid of before anyone trims my hair. I'd like to get a little past WL and then do a blunt cut. Till then, stand back satan! LOLOLOL :grin:

You had my cracking up during that whole story! Especially at your granddaughter with her cute little self running around with rollers. And LOL at the lady telling you you needed to get used to the heat.

LMAO! I can laugh now but homegirl was driving me batty and I wanted to cry.

I have loved your hair for the longest, so I knew your update would be a good one....

But I'm sittin' here trippin' off the fact that you are a GRANDMA!!!! You don't look like anybody's grandma! You look younger than me, lady, LOL! Beautiful!

That's it, you're my official new best friend :lachen:
Thank you! My mom had her first child at 18, I had my daughter at 18, she had Leilany at 18. Nobody should be a grandma at 38!! But that's how I roll LOL I love that kid as if she were my own. I call myself Foxy Grandma :grin:

I am inspired by your growth progress. Have you trimmed any since May 2008?

I haven't trimmed my hair since *gasp* September 2007 when I grabbed some scissors and did the big chop! Some people think that's crazy, but it works for me. I do periodic search and destroys. I also dust my ends as I rollerset my hair and this I do maybe every few months or when I feel my hair needs it. I want to do a blunt cut at some point in the future, but I don't know who I could trust to do such a thing.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR THE ENCOURAGING WORDS!!!! I really appreciate it. Oh and for those that didn't know I was a "newbie" well that's because I'm on here 24/7 and nobody needs to post 3000+ times in 12 months :spinning:

Big Ups Massachusetts! So Lynn, you say, lol? Seriously, wonderful progress! And your granddaughter is too cute. Happy DR Mothers Day!

You hair is beautiful, my fellow Hairveda stan! I'm on here 24/7, I have over 3,000 posts, and I have 2 months to go before it's a year. So you are not alone with that one!

God I miss that thank you button.

I loved your story with pics! Your hair is beautiful! Very entertaining for a boring Sunday morning. Keep up the good work and loving your hair journey!

Back