11 Months After My BC - PROGRESS PICS!!! Woohoo!!

Choklatekiss79

Hey Ladies,

I just couldn't stand it any longer. :drunk: It's been nearly a year since I chopped (11 months) and I just really want to share my progress. When I chopped I barely had 1.5 inches of hair. Now, when stretched, the front reaches the top of my cheeks, the sides touch the base of my neck and the back can almost touch my shoulders.

I did two trims (one in December and one in June, which was more like a dusting). I have anywhere from 5.25 to 5.5 inches of hair. I am SO happy with my progress. Thank you ALL for the wonderful support and tips along the way.:hug3:

The first pic, my hair is wet...just after a cowash. The second pic is a braid out (that still shrinks like nobody's business).:grin:

Thanks again ladies.

PICT1707_2.jpg

DSC00136_2.jpg

Wow!! thats awsome progress im so happy for you..

Keep doing what your doing, and I like your color :)

congrats on ur progress! you are lovely!

and let me tell you. enjoy your hair that that stage. i was thinking today about how much i loved my hair at that length.

happy hair growing to you!

Well excuse you! Look at that progress in less than a year! Keep up the good work, you're doing an excellent job with retention, plus you're lucky enough to have hair that grows at least the average....i wish mine did!

congrats on ur progress! you are lovely!

and let me tell you. enjoy your hair that that stage. i was thinking today about how much i loved my hair at that length.

happy hair growing to you!

Man, I can't wait to have your legnth.

And Bre, I wish my hair would grow the way your does...longer on top. My WNGs always look shagadocious because the back is looser and grows a bit faster. :sad: But...I refuse to cut it. lol

Back