1 YEAR POST BC COMPARISON PICS

Amerie2304

So I decided to flat iron my hair for the first time tonight since I BC'd a year ago. The first pic is from August 14, 2010. The last two are from tonight! What length would I be? I thought SL/CBL but it seems to be a bit longer than that. Anywho, just thought I'd share! :-)

ETA: I forgot to mention I got my hair cut a few weeks ago at Ouidad for free. I signed up on their website to be a hair model, i.e. guinea pig! Wasn't impressed at all but my hair seems to be layered now. :-/

Attachments

• blocked.jpg
    blocked.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 281
  • cropped1.JPG
    cropped1.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 282
  • cropped2.JPG
    cropped2.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
You have really good growth and retention, especially since you've also had a hair cut. I'd say your're shoulder length with layers.

No ma'am Amerie! You WILL not make me want to straighten my hurr! no!
Can't..hold on...much..looooonger! *Cliff Hanger's voice from Between the Lions*

Thanks everyone!:bighug:

Amazing growth Amerie2304, you look like full shoulder length.

You have really good growth and retention, especially since you've also had a hair cut. I'd say your're shoulder length with layers.

You guys are right! I just looked at the chart. I am definitely SL. I thought BSL stood for Back Shoulder Length and was in between SL and APL. :look:

No ma'am Amerie! You WILL not make me want to straighten my hurr! no!
Can't..hold on...much..looooonger! *Cliff Hanger's voice from Between the Lions*

LOL do it!! :grin:

Great job. What's the reggie?

I don't have a hardcore reggie at all. Too lazy for that! This is my regi every 2 weeks:

Shampoo - Oyin Honey Wash (LOVE!)
Condition/DC - Suave Tropical Coconut & AOHSR
Leave In - KCKT mixed with Castor Oil and Jojoba Oil
Gel - KCCC

That's pretty much it. I've recently started sealing with vaseline and :up:

Amazing growth! Your hair is very pretty. I love the color! ETA: I assume it's natural because it fits you perfectly! :yep:

What a difference a year makes! This gives me hope because I'm thinking about getting a pixie cut to start over :yep:.

Amazing growth! Your hair is very pretty. I love the color! ETA: I assume it's natural because it fits you perfectly!

Sooooo pretty!! I love your curls and the color! 1 year?! Awesome progress!! Git it!!

You guys like my natural hair color?! I was thinking about rinsing it black soon. Maybe I'll leave it alone a bit longer! :grin:

What a difference a year makes! This gives me hope because I'm thinking about getting a pixie cut to start over .

It really does make a difference and it flew by so fast, honestly!

Back