1 Product On An Island...

1Aleeesha

I remember seeing threads were I believe 5 products on an island... What about 1? If this has been discussed, fine shoot me down already :grin:
DH was driving me to the store today and I was saying yes I just need ONE thing... He was like ha yeah right lol. But I was serious, I decided the other day that I wasn't buying anymore scissors, that I was going to go ahead and grow this year. So I joined the WL by Dec. 2009 challenge.

Anyway this is inspired by what's going to insure that I get there. Deep conditioning is my friend like no other and if I was on an Island my one product would be Cholesterol Conditioner my favorite being Queen Helene's with Gingseng.

So what's your ONE? Do you think you could survive with just ONE?:grin:

I :heart: Queen Helene Cholesterol w/Ginseng! I used it when I first joined, but eventually became a pj and forgot all about it :ohwell: It's great!!!

Hmmm, I think I would have to take GVP Conditioning Balm :yep:

I :heart: Queen Helene Cholesterol w/Ginseng! I used it when I first joined, but eventually became a pj and forgot all about it :ohwell: It's great!!!

Hmmm, I think I would have to take GVP Conditioning Balm :yep:

Yes that's what happened to me. LOL I decided to quit being a PJ lol. You still have to pick one lol.

hello hydration......because i would still be able to cowash and have a leave in :)

Right right...

Coconut oil. Actually just put me on an island with lots of coconuts :lick: and I'll survive.
Hair, skin, body- everything will be banging.

although my fave product right now is curls milkshake i think i would take devacurl one condition with me. i can use that to deep condition, co wash and leave in.

i sure would miss my milkshake though lol.

I have a question...

Since you can survive on an island with just the one product you listed, have you considered trying that now just to see what would happen? Maybe just for one or two wash cycles to see how your hair would survive.

I have a question...

Since you can survive on an island with just the one product you listed, have you considered trying that now just to see what would happen? Maybe just for one or two wash cycles to see how your hair would survive.

I think I could survive with Humecto since its very moisturizing but I wouldnt be able to use it no more then once a week or once every two weeks because it would make my hair too mushy after awhile..unless there are some chickens on the island that I can rob eggs from for protein...I mean theres gotta be animals right? Oh wait..isn't sea weed like protein? I'm getting too into this..I'm lame.

I have a question...

Most of the week that's all I use anyway. :yep:

Suave tropical coconut conditioner. I can do everything with this (wash and use as leave-in) without the build up. It is not my most prized possession, but the critical thinker in me, thinks this is good for everything that my nappy head needs:look:

baking soda to do cleansing every once in a while

I figure everything else I can find on the island

coconuts to DC, leave it, oil etc
avacados to DC
any random tropical fruits I can find to put in my hair! :laugh:

Back