1 1/2 year comparison shot of twistout

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I must love you guys to embarass myself like this. Here is my twistout in May 2006:blush: (I had just joined the board yall so be nice:lachen:)
Hairshots020-vi.jpg

Hairshots018-vi.jpg

I still had permed hair here obviously...

Here is my twistout from today 12-2-07:
003-7.jpg

004-5.jpg

005-3.jpg

I said this all to say Please Don't Be Discouraged!!! Your hair is making progress whether you realize it or not. Sometimes it just takes a little longer than average. Continue to be encouraged :yep:

Last edited:
Woo chil' you done come a lonnnng way lol :lol: J/k, but seriously you have made great progress Bre-Bre, your current twistout is fiya.

Woo chil' you done come a lonnnng way lol :lol: J/k, but seriously you have made great progress Bre-Bre, your current twistout is fiya.

I knew some body was gon' say something about my mugshots :lachen: I was hesitant to even put them up but I decided to take one for the team:lachen::lachen::lachen:

@ Supergirl: yes, I have lost some weight. How could you tell since it's only face shots. I have about 25 lbs to go :yep: I be working on my fitness like Fergie :lachen:

I knew some body was gon' say something about my mugshots :lachen: I was hesitant to even put them up but I decided to take one for the team:lachen::lachen::lachen:

@ Supergirl: yes, I have lost some weight. How could you tell since it's only face shots. I have about 25 lbs to go :yep: I be working on my fitness like Fergie :lachen:

Your face looks thinner than in pics you've posted in the past. :) Congrats, chica!

Here is my twistout from today 12-2-07:
003-7.jpg

I said this all to say Please Don't Be Discouraged!!! Your hair is making progress whether you realize it or not. Sometimes it just takes a little longer than average. Continue to be encouraged :yep:

Thanks for sharing - I needed this TODAY. I love the definition of your twist out. :yep: What did you use?

Thanks for sharing - I needed this TODAY. I love the definition of your twist out. :yep: What did you use?

Hi :)

Usually I will use a little Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and Healthy Hair Butter. Then I will rub in some Sunsilk AntiFrizz Creme. Lastly, I add my Coconut oil (I LUV THIS STUFF!!!) then twist away. The coconut oil is crucial for my hair coming out soft and pretty.

Hang in there, if you have any questions I would be happy to try to help.

WOW!!!! :shocked: GREAT PROGRESS ON YOUR HAIR AND WEIGHT LOSS! CONGRATS!:clap: God bless you all.

Hi :)

Usually I will use a little Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and Healthy Hair Butter. Then I will rub in some Sunsilk AntiFrizz Creme. Lastly, I add my Coconut oil (I LUV THIS STUFF!!!) then twist away. The coconut oil is crucial for my hair coming out soft and pretty.

Hang in there, if you have any questions I would be happy to try to help.

That's alot of progress Bre and your hair has double the thickness! Kudos!! I just started using Carol's Daughter Hair Milk about a month ago and I've just recently added Coconut Oil to my reggy and it does keep the hair soft.

Thanks for posting your progress, it's helpful.

Bre Bre, your growth is off da chain. Congradulations, Mama. My hair is going to grow up and be like yours one day. Take care, HHG!!!!

Back