Comparison Photos

ella said:
Awesome pics ladies!!
@Whipeffects,
your before picture is almost identical to mine.I'am glad you made such amazing progress,very uplifting.:)

Thank you dear! Its always so nice to look at my hair then and now. Also kinda embarassing that my hair actually looked like that! :ohwell:

Kinikakes said:
Omg, ure hair has done a complete 180!!! Goodness, it looks WONDERFUL now!!!! Mad thick and healthy and long and shiny!!!! Amazing what some good hair care can do, huh??!!!!

Thanks LHCF!!!!!!!

Thank you pretty lady! Yea, its amazing what happens to your hair when you start paying attention to and taking care or it! Btw, your progress is awesome as well. HHG!!

DIVINEFAVOR said:
WhipEffectz - your hair is so beautiful, healthy and shiny. I love it!!! I'm sure tomorrow I'll be staring at it at the ATL LHCF Meeting.

Thank you dear!!. I would love to wear my hair out but it is weaved up at the moment. You will be able to see my beautiful Somoan hair though!! :ohwell: :lol: Oh, I ordered those tasty potatoes!! :lick: You hair is progressing nicely. It looks great!!! Just imagine where it will be by the end of the year!!!

LOL!!!! I can't wait for those potatoes, they were so good the last time!

That's ok girl, I'm tempted to wear my wig tomorrow. I'll see how feel in the morning. I may not feel like washing my hear and all that.

WOW!! Divine your hair is WOW!!! Beautiful!!

Kini: Girl you know you're already WL stop it. You and your hair are simply gorgeous.

Whip: You're natural? WOW!!! You have some of the silkiest, thick hair I've seen. I LOVE your progress pics!!! (does she have an album I can go stalk...:grin: )

Here are mine I've listed them today but here ya go:

Before ...I was lying to myself thinking this was as good as my hair would get...

before.jpg

Here I am a few months later....and a couple of weeks after joining LHCF with some THIN, THIRSTY hair. YUGG!!

IMG_0455.jpg

Here I am now.... :D

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

Thanks Rootdeep! I already commented on your hair in your thread, but I must say again that it is Beautfiul! Awesome progress!

Ambitious and Leleepop - Thank you so much!

Sherann - Thank you girl!!! I've got so much inspiration from other fine hair ladies (Kini and others)! Now we know that fine hair ladies can have beautiful, healthy, and long hair. :)

I don't have much progress right now since I spent the last 8 months battling severe shedding but its finally stopped. Here is July 06 right before I discovered LHCF and trimming to maintain health while shedding is the final pic in Jan 07.

July-Jan comparison.JPG

Wonderful progress ladies! Isn't it refreshing to see how far you've come???? So inspirational!

Here's a couple of progress pics of my own:

PAST 8/06

before-1.jpg

PRESENT 03/07
goodhair.jpg

It's really embarassing to see how my hair would look after flatironing it on my own. I didn't know nothing about heat protection, serums, etc.....
The knowledge I have now (thanks to LHCF) has saved my hair a whole lot. I only thought my beautician could make it happen with my hair. PUH-LEASE, I can achieve the same look on my own.

ETA-I went to a Dominican salon in the last pic. But with my chi flatiron and serum, the results are identical:grin:

DSylla said:
o thanks! that was a wash and go with no products.

i can't seem to get it to look like that anymore tho. eh...

I wish I could do that. My wash and gos are frizzy and BIG without products. So not pretty! :eek:

Letitia said:
I wish I could do that. My wash and gos are frizzy and BIG without products. So not pretty! :eek:

during my last relaxer, i slid the perm down the length of my hair. bye bye waves :(

my hair would get frizzy too if i fluffed it while it was still wet. the trick was to air dry without fluffing or moving. this would "lock" the wave in.

DSylla said:
during my last relaxer, i slid the perm down the length of my hair. bye bye waves :(

my hair would get frizzy too if i fluffed it while it was still wet. the trick was to air dry without fluffing or moving. this would "lock" the wave in.

I will give a try. Thanks Dsylla.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DSylla your hair is WOW!!!!! Can I take your hair out tomorrow!?!! I'll bring it back....MAYBE:lachen:

DSylla said:
Nice progress ladies :)

August 2005

DSCN0795-vi.jpg

Feb 2006
Picture002-vi.jpg

August 2006
WorkingHair1-vi.jpg

November 2006
Picture061-vi.jpg

March - Coming Soon :D

aww.. all your hair look fantastic ladies! keep up the good work. i would do a comparison shot too but fotki doesn't allow direct linking of pictures. oh well.

Great Progress Divine Favor! Very inspirational!:)

Beautiful hair Kinikakes. You have made great progress in such a short amount of time. How do you do it?

Whipeffects, I absolutely LOVE you comparison shots. It is sooo healthy and full.

Dsylla your hair is so thick. I love your wash and go

All you ladies are doing great. Very inspirational:)

These are mine I am about 10 months into my journey:)

Can anyone tell me how far I am from APL? I know I should know but I am a little confused.

Attachments

• March07.jpg
    March07.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
My starting pic, half way thru and my hair as of yesterday.

Attachments

• start.jpg
    start.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
  • mid.jpg
    mid.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
  • march1-vi.jpg
    march1-vi.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 12
Back