Yea, I am getting OLD, as in matronly, I am too young for this... I NEEEDS to get out... ummmm, hard to encourage self when it is cold, Lol... but hey it is football season going to plan ahead of time, and get dressed to nines so do have any excuses, claiming this year as mine...

Maybe I need to reactivate my account or join eharmony. I'm meeting people online from out of state though

I could use a wing woman. I live in Atlanta, but work in Miami (am there most of the time). I HATE the Miami scene (Atlanta's isn't much better). I really don't know where to start. Oh, I have flight benefits, so am down to travel for any worthwhile events. :)

Can you sit at the bar of one of the upscale spots Mondrian, Fountaine Bleu or venture out to coral gables or boca raton for some golf lessons...or join one of the upscale gyms...:toocool:

just my 2 cents

I could use a wing woman. I live in Atlanta, but work in Miami (am there most of the time). I HATE the Miami scene (Atlanta's isn't much better). I really don't know where to start. Oh, I have flight benefits, so am down to travel for any worthwhile events. :)

Last edited:

What do you hate about both scenes?

What do you hate about both scenes?
I'm generalizing, of course, but Atlanta has a lot of gay bm, so the straight ones are reaallly feeling themselves. In Miami, my observation has been that they are into the "enhanced" look . . .boobs, butts. Then you have the "gutter" folks :look: . . .I hear that the "First 48" is filmed here on the regular. Maybe I need to explore Ft. Lauderdale or something. I'm too busy working though. :lachen:

Last edited:
Had a date tonight ;) he is to cute for words, if he plays his cards right I might have to put away my hoe trophy :look::eek:
We've managed to see each other everyday since this date :look:
He asked me to be his Valentine today :lachen:
Me: You know its only Jan 13 right? lol
Him: I'm just making sure I'm your Valentine before anyone else
Me: :cloud9:

I haven't had a Valentine in four years y'all! I hate that day!! But I'll try it out this year :lachen:

(whispers he's 6'6 y'all.....:blondboob:)

Last edited:
I want both of yall phone numbers this is an outrage
I am TRYING. I even joined pof. Either the dudes are extra far, they keep communicating through the site(I had to cut a couple off after we'd been chatting for like a week and they wouldn't ask for my number) or they send me messages like this
wMAquLG.jpg

I am TRYING. I even joined pof. Either the dudes are extra far, they keep communicating through the site(I had to cut a couple off after we'd been chatting for like a week and they wouldn't ask for my number) or they send me messages like this
I see you trying :kiss: Does your profile make it clear that you would need to go to a certain type of restaurant & have diet limitations?
Maybe you should say you are looking for an upscale Vegetarian/Vegan man

If you don't spell it out like that maybe you should give an example of restaurants that you are willing to visit. That will cut lots of people out and help with the filtering process. I list places I like that cuts lots of people off and I can not ever recall being invited to OG, Apple, or Chilli's

Are you willing to copy and paste parts of the profile?

I need some suggestions - dates don't just drop out of thin air! HELP PLEASE!!!

ETA: I am going to join a few sites I suppose. Do you give your real names/ages?

Last edited:

ETA: I am going to join a few sites I suppose. Do you give your real names/ages?

Real age-yes
Real Name- no

I just make up a screen name that sounds interesting.
wMAquLG.jpg

1) Is Too Pretty your screen name? If not, did you lose interest when he referred to you as that?
2) Why did you respond LOL?
3) Was it him using "u" instead of you?
4) When you say that you can't eat at any of those places, what do you really mean?

Go to bars alone, go to clubs alone or with one friend who is OK with being left alone lol also look at the surroundings you already participate in eg where you work, the coffee shop you frequent, the gym etc
I give my real age but I use my middle name instead of my first name.

I see you trying :kiss: Does your profile make it clear that you would need to go to a certain type of restaurant & have diet limitations? Yes! it says I'm vegan.
Maybe you should say you are looking for an upscale Vegetarian/Vegan man
Lol! ! Doesn't have to be upscale of veg but I can't eat anything but carbs at any of those places. Trying to make me fat and ish
If you don't spell it out like that maybe you should give an example of restaurants that you are willing to visit. That will cut lots of people out and help with the filtering process. I list places I like that cuts lots of people off and I can not ever recall being invited to OG, Apple, or Chilli's
I was thinking of that but too many of these dudes don't even read the profile
Are you willing to copy and paste parts of the profile?
Sure the about me? Help me out yall :/
38SNMRp.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-14-22-59-26-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-14-22-59-26-1.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 3
You come off really harsh and unforgiving in this message. I would try and keep it cute at all times :look:
Really? Which part?
Lol I wasnt taking him seriously though. He's a thirst pocket. I wanted to see what he would say though. But how the first thing you say to me is that?

Real age-yes
Real Name- no

I just make up a screen name that sounds interesting.

1) Is Too Pretty your screen name? If not, did you lose interest when he referred to you as that?
No that isn't my user name. And I wasn't interested in his profile from the start. He messaged after I viewed him. But I didn't really find him attractive physically or intellectuallly
2) Why did you respond LOL?
That was my honest response
3) Was it him using "u" instead of you? Nah
4) When you say that you can't eat at any of those places, what do you really mean?
I don't eat meat. So when I go to those chain restaurants only thing I can order is darn sides and carbs. Always leave hungry lol

@LadyPBC I'm no expert but I seldom give out my real name online, too unique. But my age is whatever lol

And what happened to multiquote?

Back