Yum Yum!

soaries

Ok, I am in love with VO5 conditioners! Being the pj, that I am, it didn't matter that I already had Loreal Smooth Intense & Pantene S & S in my closet, had to buy more.
nuts.gif
Walmart is my weakness anyway, and of course I couldn't go in there without going down the hair care isle. I bought 3 bottles of VO5, for 78 cents each. Ladies, my hair loves it! I got Strawberries and Cream, Creamy Fresh Peaches, and Fruitsation.
lick.gif
Each time I do my co washes I use a different one. I am in love, yet again!
When is my pjism going to end?
think.gif

YES, VO5 CONDITIONERS ARE THE BOMMMB
smile.gif
, although I can't lie, I've only tried 1...the Cucumber Melon Crush
lick.gif
. I'm gonna buy 'bout 5 more... can't beat those prices. I buy mine from Walmart too
grin.gif

These conditioners sure do sound yummy. Maybe I'll give one a try in the future (for conditioner washes).

Give them a try Allandra. My CO washes are awesome & the conditioner makes my hair smells soooo delicious
lick.gif
all day long
smile.gif

Sonya, I can not wait to try the strawberries n creme, & omg that creamy fresh peaches... my mouth is watering
lick.gif

<font color="purple">You know, Peachtree, I bought some VO5 Strawberries and Cream Conditioner back in March for my conditioner wash. I love this stuff, baby!!! My hair says it's like having some dessert or a light snack to feed on. You should try it. And it does smell like strawberry ice cream. I'm going to try the Cucumber and Melon that you rave about, the Peaches and Cream and the Blueberries and Cream as well. They're so darn yummy! </font>
lick.gif

I want to try the V05 but am somewhat scared to do so since Suave had some cheap conditioners but did nothing for my hair. How does it compare to Pantene Conditioners? Pantene has the only conditioners from Walmart that makes my hair soft. Does V05 make the hair soft as well??

melve

My favorite V05 conditioner is Free Me Freesia it smells good and leaves my hair soft and moisturized

I just went to Walmart and was sniffing all the V05 conditioners. Y'all should have seen me.
laugh.gif
I ended up with Pear Mango Madness. It smells really good.
lick.gif

Soslychic-

Most inexpensive conditioners work best for me if I only use them for CO washes. They aren't moisturizing enough for a deep conditioning.

HTH.

GIIIIIIIIRRRL!!!! You should have smelled the ones that came out for christmas. They smelled like candy canes and sugarplums
lick.gif
You HAVE to try the Pina Colada
lick.gif
lick.gif
and they cucumber melon
lick.gif
The coconut is
love.gif
And the raspberry is
love.gif
The Tangerine tickle is
rofl.gif
And the apple is Peeeeeerrrfect!
love.gif

Can you tell I am a PJ?

[ QUOTE ]
GIIIIIIIIRRRL!!!! You should have smelled the ones that came out for christmas. They smelled like candy canes and sugarplums
lick.gif
You HAVE to try the Pina Colada
lick.gif
lick.gif
and they cucumber melon
lick.gif
The coconut is
love.gif
And the raspberry is
love.gif
The Tangerine tickle is
rofl.gif
And the apple is Peeeeeerrrfect!
love.gif

Can you tell I am a PJ?

[/ QUOTE ]

where did you find the cucumber melon? i have been looking all over for it. God bless you all.

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone use it just as a conditioner and not as a co wash?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't tried it. It seems too thin and watery to benefit my hair as a conditioner. It might work for someone with oily or super fine hair that is easily weighed down...

You all are starting to turn me into a PJ
grin.gif
. I guess my next Walmart run will be to the VO5 isle!!! Those names alone give me a smoothie craving
bouncy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Do you just work it around like a shampoo and rinse out immediately or leave it on for a little while?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wet my hair, "lather up" with the conditioner, let it sit while I shower, comb through my hair and then rinse it out.

vo5 costs the same as pantene and st.ives here which is about 4-5 dollars...:(

I use VO5 as a regular conditioner and as a leave-in...

Wow Katrine, 4-5 dollars.
shocked.gif
Where did you go? I was pissed today when I just happened to be in Kmart and it was 1.99. I kept right on truckin!
laugh.gif

I don't like VO5 for condition "washes" either. It's not quite thick enough, but for me it's better than Suave that others rave about. I prefer White Rain for condition washes. VO5 is good as a leave-in for me though.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like VO5 for condition "washes" either. It's not quite thick enough, but for me it's better than Suave that others rave about. I prefer White Rain for condition washes. VO5 is good as a leave-in for me though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is White Rain conditioner and where can I find it?

Back