Youtube User: chinablk (UPDATE - Wasn't expecting THAT from her!)

Oh good she has posted a video :grin:. I saw her a few weeks back on Curly Nikki. Her hair is beautiful relaxed or natural :yep:.

:nono: I think she looks better with long hair. I'm sure it will grow on me. She was one of my relaxed hair idols when I was relaxed.

Yay, she did the big chop! I remember on her Hairlista blog that she said she had stopped relaxing her hair. Happy to see she made a Youtube update.

I'm a little surprised that she chopped so early but not that she transitioned. She looks beautiful.

She looks great and I like either route as she's a beautiful woman. Off topic though, I am so happy she got married and her husband is handsome. She does seem a tad sad, but mainly because she was so used to the length. I think when her hair grows back out to a more comfortable length, she'll become increasingly excited about it.

She's still absolutely beautiful. :yep: There's always an adjustment phase when you're trying to figure out what works for your hair ya know? I'm looking forward to seeing her journey. :yep:

I'm surprise she went natural, she never gave the inclination she would even consider that. And she got marry, he's cute.

Back