Saran Wrap Video...this sista's hair is da bomb

When you rollerset, your hair might be a little big, the roots might be poofy, and the hair might not be sleek and straight. From what I understand, doing the saran wrap makes it sleek, straight, smooth and swingalicious.

I concur with what you say about it not making that big of a difference. I like big curly hair, so when I rollerset, I leave it at that. (And even if I wanted smooth hair it would just be too much work).

thanks!
icon14.gif
:yep:

"SWINGALICIOUS!" i like that. :grin:

On her site, she recently said she plans to cut her hair by the time she's 30...I got dibs on 6-10 inches!! Ya'll can divvy up the rest :giggle:

That won't be a good look on me though, 5 inches of natural hair with 10 inches of relaxed ends. I'll just say I'm transitioning :rolleyes:

:lachen:gurl u insane!

lawd i swear it doesn't matter how many times i see her hair, my jaw always hangs open for at least a min or so...she is DEFINITELY my hair idol...

i do this after a rollerset... it always comes out looking like i flatironed and my hair is a lot smoother afterwards too. my siggy pic is a result of this.

^^^^^
I have been doing it for a while. :yep: (I still consider my hair to be short) I just do a cross wrap instead of a normal wrap. ( It doesn't come out right when I do it the regular way) I think that your hair will come out fine.

This video had me stuck watching aaaalll of her videos on YouTube. The BEST was the little tiny amounts of product she uses and how they still work. And what about how she washes her hair?!!! I used to be all up in my scalp scratching and tangling thinking I was doing the damn thing.:lachen::ohwell: Duh - ur supposed to baby the hair. That girl is GENIOUS!!!

^^^^^
I have been doing it for a while. :yep: (I still consider my hair to be short) I just do a cross wrap instead of a normal wrap. ( It doesn't come out right when I do it the regular way) I think that your hair will come out fine.
How do you do a cross wrap?

I watched the video
Bought the saran wrap...
The technique would probably work if I actually opened the package and applied the saran wrap to my hair LOL I'm so lazy

I will have to give this a try soon. And yes her hair is gorgeous.

Back