YouTube Transition Group Anybody

DigitalRain

I really want to complete my transition this time. I think it would be great to have a YT channel for a group of transitioners who wouldn't mind doing bimonthly videos documenting their progress along with me. I know many people don't want to expose their face on the internet, but in that case slide shows would do just fine. Please check out my video and let me know if you are interested!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I30xN8LxQ

Good luck. i just posted on your yt page. I finished my transition but i wish you well and everyone who joins you. GOOD LUCK!!!

Good luck. i just posted on your yt page. I finished my transition but i wish you well and everyone who joins you. GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks for the encouragement!! Im hoping some one will be interested, because NOBODY my circle is trying to go natural, they RELAXED fo-eva, lol.

Thanks for the encouragement!! Im hoping some one will be interested, because NOBODY my circle is trying to go natural, they RELAXED fo-eva, lol.

well there's a transitioners thread, that's an online 'circle' you can go to for support!!

I'M transitioning too. So I understand your plight. People keep getting tempted to relax and we don't want none of that.

I don't have a video camera to do it with you but I'm rooting for you! and I'll watch you on yt.

The fingernails threw me off the first time I saw him. :lachen:
What's up with him and those nails?:perplexed

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

That was my first thought, but boing boing put 'thats not me' underneath it so I thought oh, it has to be a girl since she's trying to differentiate. :rolleyes:

Hello DR...that sounds like a great idea, going to check out your video...but I would like to join also...just that I never made a video or posted anything on yt before...lol

I record using my digital camera, and its pretty easy, all I have to do is select record mode. I still havent gotten the hang of editing videos though :nono:

I feel your video 100%...I also needed someone to transition w/ but no one wanted to...I was very excited when I decided to transition and still am...but I want in...currently I am in a sew in just got it yesterday...I'm not sure how many weeks I am though, I think my last relaxer was in august...I'm sooo lost about that..anyway...thanks for thinking about this...it's going to a lot easier and fun.

Back