Your Successful Post Braid Treatments?

NYCQT16

Natural Again
I have braids and it is almost time to take them out. As you can see from my siggy, I am trying to folow the Crown n Glory Technique. The CG Technique has its own post braid treatments like deep conditoning with cholesterol...etc. I want to know about people's personal post braid treatments that have worked...

so, what are your successful post braid treatments?

I just do co rinses as much as I can and deep condition with the hair steamer and the thickest mixure of conds have including cholesterol.

Den 1 has a wonderful revision of C&G method she has alot of photos and useful techniques on how to care for your hair. Her hair looks great she is one of my hair inspirations.

I will bump for responses.

i deep condition with both moisturizing and protein stuff...this time when i take my braids out im gonna do the motions silk protein....

NYCQT16 said:
I have braids and it is almost time to take them out. As you can see from my siggy, I am trying to folow the Crown n Glory Technique. The CG Technique has its own post braid treatments like deep conditoning with cholesterol...etc. I want to know about people's personal post braid treatments that have worked...

so, what are your successful post braid treatments?

I deep condition w/ heat using cholesterol & a bit of W8 Oil.

Back