Your replacement

No, in my opinion they look opposite.

Exactly either opposite in looks or smarts....they always seem to go down in either case. I just wish them well and they always come back telling me they wanna be me......not after you been playing with those mud ducks you aint :nono:

Exactly either opposite in looks or smarts....they always seem to go down in either case. I just wish them well and they always come back telling me they wanna be me......not after you been playing with those mud ducks you aint :nono:

Both. They all go down. I could give you some examples and the myspace/facebook pages to show how low some of them went. I really can't think of anyone that went up or upgraded in any way. And these men are supposed to be intelligent, well adjusted adults who can make rational decisions. They ALL and I mean even down to my puppy high school love, come back! That just reinforces that I am a good woman.

The more I improve myself the more persistant they become. Its annoying.:nono:

i agree that most of them go down hill. i dont really know why but what i can say is that several of my ex's said that they thought i was too good for them. i dont think i gave this impression but anyway i guess thats why they took a step back. i was always goal oriented and they usually go to girls who barely graduate high school. all of his friends said i was boogie just because i went to college. after me he's never dated a college girl. and none of his girls ever kept there hair done. please, thats a must.:lachen:

i agree that most of them go down hill. i dont really know why but what i can say is that several of my ex's said that they thought i was too good for them. i dont think i gave this impression but anyway i guess thats why they took a step back. i was always goal oriented and they usually go to girls who barely graduate high school. all of his friends said i was boogie just because i went to college. after me he's never dated a college girl. and none of his girls ever kept there hair done. please, thats a must.:lachen:
Ditto!!! I'd be looking at them like are you freaking kidding me and then I'd tell them they make a great couple :yep:

My replacement was an upgrade actually:lachen:. Looks were a coin toss, but she could throw down in the kitchen, plus she could breed them chilluns. Seems like every year, she had another baby. they're on baby #5 now.

What about the opposite, she's actually uglier, or dumber?

One has PURPLE tracks (I would show you her myspace...) the other has pink/green tree braids. Purple tracks works at KFC. She is 22 and not the manager. AKA braids was in community college, but now works at the mall in the pet store and dumb in every sense of the word. She said I was a PH-elon (trying to spell felony) cause I took pictures of her..(I sued for adultery and I needed my proof).She on myspace too!

One has PURPLE tracks (I would show you her myspace...) the other has pink/green tree braids. Purple tracks works at KFC. She is 22 and not the manager. AKA braids was in community college, but now works at the mall in the pet store and dumb in every sense of the word. She said I was a PH-elon (trying to spell felony) cause I took pictures of her..(I sued for adultery and I needed my proof).She on myspace too!

:lachen: sounds like something similar for me too, my ex started dating some young chick that sounded like she was a chicken with gum always in her mouth, and the messup thing about her is he would talk to me, and talk sh*t about her to me right in front of her face!

They needed each other because maybe two dumb people can make one half brain person! LOSERS!

I don't know about one of mine I've only seen a picture of her and that was many years ago so I kind of forgot what she looked like I just remembered she has long hair and she is shorter than me and weighs more than me. I don't think she looked like me except for the fact that he only dated black women (he's Filipino). The next ex was white and he chose an Asian girl because he liked Asian girls. He liked black too but he liked Asian more.

It makes sense because people have a general type of what they like. So I can understand if someone is more attracted to light skin or dark skin then pretty much that's what they would go for over and over.

My replacement was an upgrade actually:lachen:. Looks were a coin toss, but she could throw down in the kitchen, plus she could breed them chilluns. Seems like every year, she had another baby. they're on baby #5 now.

:lachen:Funny.
I dont even know who my exes are dating now.

:lachen: sounds like something similar for me too, my ex started dating some young chick that sounded like she was a chicken with gum always in her mouth, and the messup thing about her is he would talk to me, and talk sh*t about her to me right in front of her face!

They needed each other because maybe two dumb people can make one half brain person! LOSERS!

I have told him this on more than one occasion! ITA!

I saw my ex boyfriend's girlfriend and she was:nono:. She was a short girl with horrible skin that she tried to cover with powder that was two shades too light. Her hair was a frizzy mess and she had a muffin top. My husband was a major upgrade from that loser

Yes... for some reason I always was the token dark skinned girl. I never dated a dark skinned girl before but you were so pretty. :rolleyes: I hated hearing that. But what complexion was their next gf? Dark skinned... And usually the same build. Guess I put them on to the hotness :look::lachen: Of course they were never an upgrade though.

I started this thread after seeing Eric Benet with his new "boo" who definitely resembled Halle. At least one of my exes next gf resembled me as well, so I was curious if this is a phenomenon. :perplexed

I guess when I look at the guys I've dated though, there hasn't been any real pattern - tall, short, dark skinned, light skinned, thin, medium build. I guess I liked 'em all, and attraction and personality doesn't really follow any pattern for me.

I wonder if your ex continues to date people who resemble you, does that mean they're not over you?

Yes... for some reason I always was the token dark skinned girl. I never dated a dark skinned girl before but you were so pretty. :rolleyes: I hated hearing that. But what complexion was their next gf? Dark skinned... And usually the same build. Guess I put them on to the hotness :look::lachen: Of course they were never an upgrade though.

Lol... I know what you're talking about.

But has anybody else ever been the look alike replacement? Its a weird feeling. The other day I ran into the chick that used to date this dude for about a yr before I met him. She was tall, slim, and dark. We even had the same hairstyle... I was about to fall out laughing. Dude told me he was into dark skinned chicks and he wasn't lying. :ohwell:

oh yeah, I was the upgrade... :grin:

I saw my ex boyfriend's girlfriend and she was:nono:. She was a short girl with horrible skin that she tried to cover with powder that was two shades too light. Her hair was a frizzy mess and she had a muffin top. My husband was a major upgrade from that loser

OT...I love this phrase.... muffin top :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

In my experience my ex's downgrade in the looks department and otherwise. They choose women that have nothing going for them and in the looks dept. :nono:

I have never really been the "type." I'm always way different than what came before and after. I have dated four dudes that have only dated non-black chicks before me and dealt with one who only liked women shades darker than me. He used to comment all the time about how we were too much of the same color. My long time SO however seems to have a type. I guess I sort of fit it...from what I've seen.

Of the ones I've met, they have all been downgrades. The one that was about equal as looks are concerned ended up being a ferocious liar, and he ended up divorcing her because he couldn't deal with all the deception.

Nope.

My exes chose girls who do not look like me. One is with a gorgeous spanish girl and another with a country cornbread thick chick. Don't know what the other ones are up to right now....

In my case I'm not really sure never did a follow up. But my best friend dated a guy who cheated on her with a girl who looked like her and had a rhyming name. Then the other girl was the girlfriend and he was cheating on her with my best Friend the entire situation was hilarious. They both were borderline nuts they would stalk him and each other. They probably would have made really good Friends

My ex totally DOWNGRADED to basement meat when he cheated on me with his current girlfriend in the looks, personality and brains department...and no; I'm not jealous.

Yes and no. I can say that with my ex bf his gf before me and after me and myself all look different, however the three of us have unusual looks.

Back