Your Man Requests A Menage A Trois?

Every couple I know (of) that has done this has had big problems. One I know now, their little threesome fling is over and he STILL sleeps with the other chick behind his wife's back. His wife is cheating on him because she suspects he is cheating on her...All their problems began with that mess.

Sorry come to me with that request and I will want a divorce on the question alone. Because that question, let me know EVERYTHING I need to know about you and what kind of drama I can expect in my life. I aint with that ish. I cant even picture myself watching my dh fluck another woman.

I think it can work when the woman isn't doing it for the man...to feed his fantasy. The situation I know of, it was clear the woman wouldn't have initiated it. I think you just don't know the dynamics you may be adding to your relationship when you do this (in a marriage I think reg relationships are diff and can do whatever) so it's a risk not just for infidelity but health wise too. Cuz I know my friend was smashing other dudes and doing this couple...

Doing something sexually with someone else solely for your husband is akin to allowing your husband to be your pimp.

The people that I know who do it are either both swingers or the wife is bisexual and wants to continue to sleep with women. You would be surprised...I know people all the way to up 60 who are doing this and having a fabulous time and a steady relationship at home. this is why I think people need to save the whole "wholesome until marriage" act or "I will only talk about such and such after we pass XYZ" and get down to the nitty-gritty of what they want and expect wellllll in advance of even becoming a serious bf/gf.

Doing something sexually with someone else solely for your husband is akin to allowing your husband to be your pimp.

The people that I know who do it are either both swingers or the wife is bisexual and wants to continue to sleep with women. You would be surprised...I know people all the way to up 60 who are doing this and having a fabulous time and a steady relationship at home. this is why I think people need to save the whole "wholesome until marriage" act or "I will only talk about such and such after we pass XYZ" and get down to the nitty-gritty of what they want and expect wellllll in advance of even becoming a serious bf/gf.

You can wait till marriage but still talk about sexual expectations. Just because you wait doesn't mean you're clutching pearls :lol:

I agree w/ the pimp analogy. If you are not down (both parties) this is a hot mess waiting to happen

I kinda hope a guy would let me know his fantasies beforehand because that will let me know what type of guy I will be dealing with and if I will want to continue further...

To sum it up from article above :
"
I'm left feeling unsettled. I can't wait to shower. Sadly, I'm more conventional than I'd thought. In theory, I didn't mind sharing my husband for an afternoon. In practice, I was shaken up. I wasn't bored; I was bothered."

I read the entire article, SO in other words, it bothered her to see her husband banging another woman. Plus the wife and the other woman didn't have any "relations" during the 3some; so it was ALL for the hubby.

She is lying when she said she didn't mind sharing her husband. She wouldn't be bother or unsettled if that was the case.

Her husband and the other woman ENJOYED each other alot more than the WIFE anticipated. Now the wife is feeling inadequate in the bedroom.

I can't stop ROLLING MY EYES in the stupidity of the wife's decision.

If he decided to even fix his mouf to say dis to me
tumblr_inline_n7ygqh6Y0C1svcdm1.gif

If he kept pushing it, or seemed way to serious
tumblr_nqxxqtZYtl1qlfhzdo3_250.gif

I would just
tumblr_inline_na24sldGSr1qhebd8.gif

tumblr_inline_nagqu3QW851r0q3j1.gif

And then I would leave. That night.
tumblr_m5zy9zWHVf1qem6qu.gif

You would be surprised how many married couples are doing these types of things. I had a girls night with some friends in the house and once drinks start flowing they were telling all kinds of things that I would have never imagined. Im talking third party, extra man, husband watching all of the above type stuff.

You would be surprised how many married couples are doing these types of things. I had a girls night with some friends in the house and once drinks start flowing they were telling all kinds of things that I would have never imagined. Im talking third party, extra man, husband watching all of the above type stuff.

Exactly.

I think the average woman is a liar about her relationship. No one can tell me different. Women do a lot of stuff they never want to admit to. Ive seen it first hand. Im the most vocal but what I found out is that I'm actually usually one of the more conservative women. Women do some stuff to get and keep a man. Other women are just freaks. I dont judge either one. People need to do what works.

As I looked into his eyes I would say this in a soft sexy voice.

"Oh yes honey, I have been waiting for you to come around."
"In fact I have already test run a Chevrolet that I will be bringing to the party."
"And you can hang as long as you like sloppy seconds."
"And if you don't know what a Chevrolet is, just ask me honey."

:gorgeous:

So many thoughts......
For one, most men have fantasized about 2 women.
Some men probably use the threesome as an excuse to sex other women without having the guilt of a cheater. Is it about having two women or simply sexing other women?
But IF I were to have a 3-way, why would I involve a woman he could have access to behind my back? Not smart. Btw, I'm talking about a one time thing, an "experience." This woman would not be English speaking, not that great looking, preferably paid and live thousands of miles away in another country. All kinds of barriers/buffers would be erected. And if it's a true experience then it's only fair to say that the woman should be able to invite another male. Doubt that would fly. I've always thought that I could "watch" but after my recent situation, I don't think I could handle that at all lol I'm glad I'm clear on that. It's mainly about control though...this makes me think that maybe I want an experienced man. One who's had those fantasies and acted on them. Been there done that, no curiosities later. That way I'm not asked to partake. I'm not curious about my sex.

ETA- it's a risk to any relationship. Is that risk worth losing the one you love? Iono.

Last edited:

that happened to me too...i discreetly left. those conversations were too much for me. all of that swapping and carrying on. i honestly felt like i was the only one concerned about STD's.

A male friend of mine wanted one with another girl and me. I told him as long as its 2 men and they dont interact with each other, that would be okay with me ( I was lying).

He said not interested. Two girls and him only. I dismissed him shortly after. All the black men i know personally would not expect that from a black woman they viewed as wife material.

He eventually went on to a white girl who was open to anything. He loved it. But guess who he married? A christian conservative from his own country who he would not have dared fixed his mouth to ask that question to.

This kind of thing can work as long as both parties are on the same page about it.

It's a bit surprising that he is only just bringing it up now after they are married, if that part of it is true. If you want and are into that kind of thing you better be sure that your spouse is too BEFORE you marry them.

Back