Your Man Requests A Menage A Trois?

naturalmanenyc

This couple has been married for less than 2 years. The guy brought it up and she seemed open to it, at first. From what I'm told, she had relationships with women in the past.

How do you even respond to that kind of request?

I don't wanna sound judgemental but that's for the birds .
Whoever in their right mind knows a man asking you that doesn't particularly respect you .If he wants to include a woman ,you won't never be able to forget him pounding her in front of you,if it's with another man ,he cares so little doesn't mind another man sticking his manhood inside your vajay.

Wrong all around and the relationship in most cases won't last .

I also noticed the guys asking these things tend to be cheaters .

Last edited:
I don't wanna sound judgemental but that's for the birds .
Whoever in their right mind knows a man asking you that doesn't particularly respect you .If he wants to include a woman ,you won't never be able to forget him pounding her in front of you,if it's with another man ,he cares so little doesn't mind another man sticking his manhood inside your vajay.

Wrong all around and the relationship in most cases won't last .

I also noticed the guys asking these things tend to be cheaters .

I don't believe that part is entirely true. I do believe swinging and 3somes can be detrimental to the marriage. But there's a rare breed that do get away with this...all while being married 20 something years. There are some real freaks out there.

I will never forget reading a strawberry letter about a man who had a threesome with his wife and another woman. Things took a turn when the women became besties and starting shopping, doing girly stuff, and ultimately having sex w/o him. I think that particular case is hilarious.

I don't believe that part is entirely true. I do believe swinging and 3somes can be detrimental to the marriage. But there's a rare breed that do get away with this...all while being married 20 something years. There are some real freaks out there.

I will never forget reading a strawberry letter about a man who had a threesome with his wife and another woman. Things took a turn when the women became besties and starting shopping, doing girly stuff, and ultimately having sex w/o him. I think that particular case is hilarious.
I think the ones that are able to do these things without feeling anything have some deep emotional problems that causes them to lack empathy and disassociate/compartmentalize or mental disorders (sociopaths,narcissists,borderlines)

I think the ones that are able to do these things without feeling anything have some deep emotional problems that causes them to lack empathy and disassociate/compartmentalize (sociopaths,narcissists,borderlines)

Could totally be the case. Lots of people have issues though, so it's easy to lump the "freaks" altogether. I'm not even sure why I'm in here. I'm really not into this stuff.

I was asked to be in a threesome once. He wasn't even my man. Boy bye!

Could totally be the case. Lots of people have issues though, so it's easy to lump the "freaks" altogether. I'm not even sure why I'm in here. I'm really not into this stuff.

I was asked to be in a threesome once. He wasn't even my man. Boy bye!
Lol I feel you . I was asked a few times by non- bf and I gave them that "look" you know the "TF did you just ask me ?"i wasn't trying to be the popular Hoe,I respect myself enough not to do this .

I'm celibate till marriage so I wish someone would with that b s. I am selective about who I'm with and men know that about that when the relationship advances to serious levels. And I'm not talking celibate but doing evvvvrrrythang else. I'm talking celibate sir. If you want me you are going to have to wait. My ex fiance did and I don't forsee others having a problem (he's an ex because of me breaking up. He is actually trying to convince me to get back with him so nothing about waiting turned him off). If I'm that selective in who I'm choosing, what makes any guy then have the audacity to bring someone else into the relationship? That is just a laugh and a half

I don't think they'd ever form those words in their mouth knowing me as I make sure nothing is unclear in that area. I want a guy who is selective and is okay with someone who is as well. I want a guy who wants to honor "us" and I don't think that would be honoring "us" by adding someone else into the equation. I want a guy who adores me, and I don't think that's adoring me if you need someone else to spice things up. Also knowing what I would and would not put up with, I don't forsee this happening and never has in any past relationships. I think a guy will only push what he thinks a woman will put up with, and also you have to be good at filtering out a holes in the first place so that nothing like this would happen. I think it takes a certain type of guy to try to push a woman into these situations. Everyone can say these relationships are fun but I've seen most swinging ones (the people I know) go wrong because to me there is something missing if you need to fill your life (and holes :giggle: ) with other people.

But if it did I forsee it going something like this:

tumblr_m4rl4bOkrq1qc9j0w_large.gif

hystericallaugh.gif.gif

ghost-rider-the-spirit-of-vengeance.jpg

ghost_rider_the_penance_stare_by_dansk-d5lx8g4.jpg

Last edited:
Newlyweds and he's already making these requests. The ink on the certificate is barely dry and he's already thinking of a third party? This dude is trifling and was trifling way before she married him. She's in for a world of hurt.

ETA: On the flip side, Dude is risking being dumped because she might rediscover her passion for women and leave him in the wind.

I am forever against these situations since my best friend became a third party to a married couple (they started when the couple was engaged) The husband fell in love with her, head over heels! :nono: In certain positions where the wife can't see he would mouth "I love you so much baby" :barf: He called /txt her all the time saying he would get a room so they could be alone :nono: If you are married, I don't care for how long...I think it's a big mistake.

There are tons of couples who love swinging and have 3 somes...still together to this day. But the difference is they were already clear about this from the very inception of their relationship. I dont see sexual fantasies as an issue, but you cant marry someone who has "traditional sexual values" and expect this type of treatment. Its unfair.

Sure if it's with another guy and I get to recruit him and if I end up liking his banana more than yours, I'm allowed to continue the activity outside the menage a anti-christ collaboration....:barf::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There are tons of couples who love swinging and have 3 somes...still together to this day. But the difference is they were already clear about this from the very inception of their relationship. I dont see sexual fantasies as an issue, but you cant marry someone who has "traditional sexual values" and expect this type of treatment. Its unfair.

I think it can work when the woman isn't doing it for the man...to feed his fantasy. The situation I know of, it was clear the woman wouldn't have initiated it. I think you just don't know the dynamics you may be adding to your relationship when you do this (in a marriage I think reg relationships are diff and can do whatever) so it's a risk not just for infidelity but health wise too. Cuz I know my friend was smashing other dudes and doing this couple...

Back