Your husband/man has something to tell you....

Sounds like he's manipulating her to me.
That's not a fair thing for him to ask of her.
All the punching in the head and suicide threats seem like extra dramatics so she won't leave him.

He is playing her like a fiddle.

No husband has ever committed suicide for impregnating another woman. he needs to quit the dramatics.

Me, I would leave this joker with the quickness.

Is THIS THE SAMMMMEEE Friend Miss Blasian Beauty that was trying to Front you off in Front of her husband that she cooks EVERYTHING from Scratch a million threads ago saying that she was such a great wife and you are missing a because everything she does is from Scratch. Just wondering

but before breaking the news he acts very suicidal and violent towards himself. He won't tell you what it is unless you promise not to leave him because if you do, he may kill himself. So you tell him yes everything will be fine but then he tells you that he got someone else pregnant. What would be your next course of action? No, this is not me just in case yall are wondering, but someone very close and she doesn't know what to do because she's scared he may hurt himself (he's already been punchin himself in da head). :ohwell:

I would tell him if the choice is me making a promise like that and him killing himself, then he needs help. If he is suicidal I would call the police or emergency room. If he is not and just playing it then I would call him on his manipulative behavior.

Suicide? Better him than me when he brings HIV home.
Yes indeed. He would die a gentler death if he did it himself rather than wait for me to do it.

Last edited:
This man is beyond despicable because he is manipulative.

If he had said, honey, I have made a terrible mistake, and you have every right to be angry with me, if you wanted to leave me, I would understand though I pray that you don't. I am going to therapy and counseling to see how I can get my mind right because I don't want to dishonor our marriage ever again, blah blah blah. If he had talked along those lines, I would understand a woman staying and trying to work on the relationship. But for him to try to evade consequences by having her feeling sorry for him and fearing for his life is just a major red flag on top of a pile of doodoo. He did wrong. He needs to man up and deal with the consequences and just pray that his wife is crazy enough about him to stay with him.

Yeah he should die and we should help him. Lawd have mercy people will try any Flim Flam to NOT take responsibilty when they jack up someone that they SUPPOSEDLY Loves life

I'd leave him, if he is to the point that he would kill himself that means that he's mentally unstable which puts me in danger.

(he wasn't thinking about suicide while making that other baby):rolleyes:

I would call his parents/fam and tell them they need to help their son because he may kill himself.

Then I would pack my bags and leave.

my ex tried that **** on my, he lives in a another state and tried to tell me he would kill himself if i left him. this is after i caught him cheating. he was in a hotel room... i called the police, the ambulance, his brother and mother for him. yeah he was just faking it. but the police went and he was so embarrassed. i don't think his mother ever let him forget that ****. oh yeah and i dumped his tail after that. he is still alive and kicking.

eta: why don't they every think about what you will do to yourself if they do what they do. why didn't he think about her killing herself or hurting herself if he went and made a baby with another woman. selfish ****. i bet if she said... "i'll kill myself if you cheat on me" he'll still do that ish.

Last edited:
Sounds like he's manipulating her to me.
That's not a fair thing for him to ask of her.
All the punching in the head and suicide threats seem like extra dramatics so she won't leave him.

you are so right inside he is saying dam im good lets see how far he carries this

Back