Your husband/man has something to tell you....

i would call his family/close friends so that they could be with him. then i would leave--i'm not married or in the situation so i dont know if leave means take a breather, separate or divorce.

I would make the promise just to hear what he has to say, already knowing that it would be something horrible (he cheated and contracted HIV, he's been having sex with men, he had sex with your mom etc).

He is threatening to hurt himself in order to manipulate her into staying with him. He is being so over-the-top in hopes that her fear of him hurting himself will overshadow her anger - he's going to play this to the hilt to get his way and to avoid repercussions.

I would leave him - no pretending to care about his feelings and entertaining his bs. If (and this is highly unlikely) he kills himself I would feel that he was destructive and probably going to kill himself over some other nonsense eventually.

I had someone break down and cry, say they couldn't go on and threaten to kill himself after he seriously messed up. I hung up, got a snack and watched TV. When he called the next day, I asked him why he was still alive.

I would not be a prisoner to him just because he puts on a show and makes (usually empty) threats.
I agree with everything everyone so far has said.To the bolded,lmfao!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'd shed a tear for my poor, soon to be fatherless children, and divorce his tail with the quickness.

He had UNPROTECTED sex with some other woman? Clearly, he's already suicidal, and he's just trying to take me out with him - the loss of one parent is heartbreaking, but the loss of both parents is something no child should ever have to experience - esp. if it's because one parent lost their everloving mind.

No. I'd get him committed, and leave while he was in the hospital, and call his closest family member to be there for him when he gets out. Damn that.

I have a cousin who went through this and the lady ended up having twins :ohwell: She stayed but please believe that she still hurts to this day. I know I couldn't stay because everytime I hear about that child I would :wallbash: and I wouldn't want to sepnd the rest of my life doing that to my kids or myself.

It's a hurtful situation to stick through and I think his way of making her suffer through a decision is to put his life on the line. Only problem is, why wasn't he punching himself in the head when he was cheating? It was all fun and games but now the pregnancy is too much to handle. :nono:

No :censored: way would I consider staying.

Please tell her to remember this: If she got pregnant by another man, he would leave her indefinitely. Men are not as forgiving as women and he wouldn't consider putting up with it, unless he's in the minority that will.
So true!:yep::yep:

I couldn't be with someone who is suicidal (real or imagined) and punching himself in the head. I would leave - fast! And get an order of protection. This guy is a psycho

He's not a psycho; just a loser.

She needs to let the new women deal with her suicidal man. I can't believe that men stoop so low. The current wife should be doubly insulted. First,he cheated, and got another women pregnant no less and then he plays the fool, acting all crazy and sh*t, thinking that will persuade her to stay. He obviously has NO respect for her, and she can't trust him, so what's the point? She might as well cut her losses.

When people say they'll kill you if you leave them...you leave them, but after alerting the necessary people of his/her suicidal intentions.

but before breaking the news he acts very suicidal and violent towards himself. He won't tell you what it is unless you promise not to leave him because if you do, he may kill himself. So you tell him yes everything will be fine but then he tells you that he got someone else pregnant. What would be your next course of action? No, this is not me just in case yall are wondering, but someone very close and she doesn't know what to do because she's scared he may hurt himself (he's already been punchin himself in da head). :ohwell:

This man PLANNED out this whole scene in his head from the get go. From the dramatic introduction...I have something to tell you something but you have to promise not to leave me cuz if you do, i'll kill myself:rolleyes:, to the punching himself in the head scene:rolleyes:. Clearly, he has absolutely no respect for her because...
1. HE CHEATED
2. DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE COMMON SENSE TO WEAR PROTECTION
3.HE CHEATED
4. IMPREGNATED ANOTHER WOMAN...and I don't believe it was one of those one in a million situations wear she happened to get pregnant the 1 time he had sex with the woman
5.HE CHEATED
6.MAKES HER FEEL GUILTY AND WORRIED ABOUT LEAVING HIM DUE TO HIS INFIDELITY.
7.HE CHEATED
8.HE CHEATED
9.HE CHEATED
10. HE CHEATED

*sighs*....

see, here we go again..

i ain't even fittin to light a newport cuz see, dis hea is some bullshyt.

ok. he actin all stupid, like he gonna commit suicide, then breaks da news he got some broad pregnant, and u mean to tell me she don't know what to do cuz he suicidal....:lachen::lachen::lachen: i ain't even gonna lie..das a good one ri der and he got her *** good wif it too...... and she fell for dat???? omg....

let da bytch commit suicide....just tell ur friend to make sure her insurance policie(s) on him are current....

Sounds like he's manipulating her to me.
That's not a fair thing for him to ask of her.
All the punching in the head and suicide threats seem like extra dramatics so she won't leave him.

The fact that he got another chick pregnant meant that he did NOT use condoms, while he was simultaneously having sex with ME, thereby exposing ME to DISEASE.

Yeah, ****, gahead in kill yourself, either way, you're gonna have to get up OUTTA MY LIFE regardless. How you do it is up to you.

Go live with that *itch you got pregnant.

That is SOO GROSS!!...Any man that is with me that is fine with putting his polish sausage, in some whores nasty fish pot pie without a condom he would NOT have to worry about commiting suicide because i would kill him personally!:clubu: :clubu:(well not literally but it would be close) ....its to much diseases for people to be cheating i mean theres Aids/HIV,Herpes,Chlamydia,Crabs,Gonorrhea,Genital warts, ETC. a family memeber of mne contracted something from her husband and she took him back, i just don't see how you can "work things out" after so much lack of respect and welfare takes place and not to mention she was in SOO much pain from it i wanted to cry for her :sad:

i'd dip.

it's crazy how people get suicidal all of a sudden when said female comes up pregnant.. but, he was feeling fine and sane the whole time he was cheating?

.. and i've had a man threaten suicide in a trying situation. i told him if he did it, i'd pray for his soul.. but, i wasn't going back. he's still alive, well and single.

All the ladies here have given you excellent advice on what to tell your friend.

As for him...tell him to "punch harder".

Am I the only one that chuckled a bit after reading that this fool was PUNCHING himself in the head?! Oh, the mental picture. :lachen:

*sighs*....
let da bytch commit suicide....just tell ur friend to make sure her insurance policie(s) on him are current....

I was thinking the same thing, but ya don't get paid if the policyholder commits suicide on life insurance. (She'll just have to make sure that she's the beneficiary of his 401K package). :giggle:

divorce time!!! *** that dude, and if she stays with him, since they married she will be responisble for paying that child support check if something happens workwize and his bum *** cant pay

I'd leave. You see cheating nowadays could result in death. Suicide . . . hmph as far as I'm concerned he had unprotected sex which means my life doesn't meet sh!t to him so why should his mean anything to me. Oh and yes he is manipulating her.

I agree...sounds like he was punching himself in the head because she won't get rid of the baby he thought wouldn't come. Well, he was only bagging his wife, he wouldn't have this to worry about. Men are something else. :rolleyes:

Please tell your friend to get herself checked out for the next 6 months to a year to be sure she did not catch anything.

And I am sure she is aware that in the bible the only reason for divorce is infidelity, so I think that issue is covered if she does not think would be okay to do so.

I can't tell her what to do but she is cleared to decide whatever she wants in this situation.

If she can get past the drama and see this situation for what it really is then she will understand she can control his actions and he can't control hers.

She will have a very sobering perspective sitting with the doctor and letting them know she needs blood tests for STDs and an HIV test because of her husband sleeping around.

Everyone has free will and what he is doing is a type of blackmail.

I would make the promise just to hear what he has to say, already knowing that it would be something horrible (he cheated and contracted HIV, he's been having sex with men, he had sex with your mom etc).

He is threatening to hurt himself in order to manipulate her into staying with him. He is being so over-the-top in hopes that her fear of him hurting himself will overshadow her anger - he's going to play this to the hilt to get his way and to avoid repercussions.

I would leave him - no pretending to care about his feelings and entertaining his bs. If (and this is highly unlikely) he kills himself I would feel that he was destructive and probably going to kill himself over some other nonsense eventually.

I had someone break down and cry, say they couldn't go on and threaten to kill himself after he seriously messed up. I hung up, got a snack and watched TV. When he called the next day, I asked him why he was still alive.

I would not be a prisoner to him just because he puts on a show and makes (usually empty) threats.

Why, why is this so funny!:lachen:

I'd call a divorce lawyer and have him served. There is no way that his cheating would be forgiven just because he claimed that he'd hurt himself. He should have thought about that before he cheated.

Insurance companies do not pay out for suicide.

I'd call a divorce lawyer and have him served. There is no way that his cheating would be forgiven just because he claimed that he'd hurt himself. He should have thought about that before he cheated.

Insurance companies do not pay out for suicide.

Depends on the company and the policy. I believe that almost all won't pay out if the policy is under 2 years old. Older than that, and it depends on the fine print of your policy. :yep:

It's one thing to cheat. Many a relationship have survived infidelity. It is another thing ENTIRELY to start a WHOLE OTHER FAMILY outside of your marriage. :nono:

Just the THOUGHT of this woman calling MY house, placing demands on MY husband, for resources that should be going to MY children....... :nono:

Can she handle visitation/custody issues, child support, can she trust them alone together, how will she ever know the relationship is truly over - because they DO have legitimate business to conduct with each other, does she have the energy to play detective - all of the extra NONSENSE that comes with a situation like this. For me - it would be a no-brainer. I'd be outta there. Hell, I'm stressed out just IMAGINING what it feels like to be her! :lachen:

This isn't some fling that would be forgotten in a couple of months. This is an INDEFINITE arrangement.

I am not that big of a person. For me - it would be DEUCES, jack - suicide or no.

Last edited:
Let him go..I know a couple people who NEED to be suicidal and get the hell out of here because of all the ish they have done to people like in this scenario.

Suicidal folks dont really tell you they gonna do it. They just do it. They dont need that big of an incentive.

I'd laugh in his face.

He is full of it!!!!!! Threatening to commit suicide. Puhleeeeeeeeeeeze.

Your girl needs to bounce. He is not sorry. He knew what was going to happen letting Jimmy jump in the pool with no life jacket.

So you tell him yes everything will be fine but then he tells you that he got someone else pregnant. What would be your next course of action?
I would save myself! A "suicidal" person could easily become "homicidal." I would call the police and try my best to have him involuntarily committed, so I could leave safely. I might even cheat on him before calling the police and having him committed, with evidence of my infidelity awaiting him whenever he is released. There's no reason I can't avenge myself before leaving. :laugh: I'm no one's savior and I come first always.

Last edited:
I agree with those that say he is being manipulative. He is just trying to come up with a way to take the heat off of himself. I would leave and he can do whatever he wants to himself.

I would save myself! A "suicidal" person could easily become "homicidal." I would call the police and try my best to have him involuntarily committed, so I could leave safely. I might even cheat on him before calling the police and having him committed, with evidence of my infidelity awaiting him whenever he is released. There's no reason I can't avenge myself before leaving. :laugh: I'm no one's savior and I come first always.

So mercenary :lachen:I love it! And ITA. punching himself on the head, huh? :rolleyes: Manipulative son of a cow. I would walk out, dare him to hurt himself and feel no guilt. I can't stand being manipulated. My good nature goes out the window.

but before breaking the news he acts very suicidal and violent towards himself. He won't tell you what it is unless you promise not to leave him because if you do, he may kill himself. So you tell him yes everything will be fine but then he tells you that he got someone else pregnant. What would be your next course of action? No, this is not me just in case yall are wondering, but someone very close and she doesn't know what to do because she's scared he may hurt himself (he's already been punchin himself in da head). :ohwell:
Sounds to me like hes playing this woman. He is saying to himeslf "See...if I at like Imma kill myself then shes'll feel sorry for me. To top it all off I'll act "violent" towards myself to drive the point home. Then I'll drop the bomb on her after I get her to promise not to flip on me when she needs to kick my ***. Yeah.....that'll work."

I hope she doesnt fall for it.

Back