Your daily moisturiser

Spongie Bloom

hey ladies

what's your daily moisturiser?? I was using ORS olive oil in the jar but now that its finished im not really inclined to buy it again, not that it was really bad but it wasnt too gr8 either and i just want something that will make my hair feel really good..so what y'all using??
TIA

^^ Co-signing. Kid Organics Shea Butter Moisturizer has been great for my hair. Nothing tames my 4b NG like it.

I think it all depends on if you're relaxed or natural and it also depends on your hair type.

When i was fully relaxed, I loved the ORS Olive Oil (although i have not tried it recently).

Now that I'm transitioning, I tried the kids organics shea butter and my hair dries right back up unfortunately.

I just started using Kids Organics Shea Butter and I like it a lot. My hair is natural 4a/b and it really helps me smooth my hair into a bun. Smells really nice too.

I think it all depends on if you're relaxed or natural and it also depends on your hair type.

When i was fully relaxed, I loved the ORS Olive Oil (although i have not tried it recently).

Now that I'm transitioning, I tried the kids organics shea butter and my hair dries right back up unfortunately.
I love olive oil, too. It's my staple moisturizer. I think someone already mentioned elasta qp. That's a good one, too.

Eqyss Avocado Mist Detangling Spray, Premier Rehydrant Spray, Infusium 23/water, Glycerin/Water, and S-curl.

Not all at the same time of course.

Based on recommendations here, I just bought ElastQP Mango Butter- smells yummy! and Soft and Beautiful Lite Moisturizing Creme- used to use this before and I loved it.

I rotate products depending on how I wear my hair.

Elasta QP Oil Recovery Moisturizer
Nexus Headress
Hair2Heaven's End All
Shealoe Butter
Hairveda's Whipped Shea Aloe Mousse

I use qhemet root butter creme
I also use hairveda green tea butter
proline moisturizer
s-curl

hairveda green tea butter and shescentit seyani hair butter. i seal it with hairveda cocasta oil or spectrum coconut oil.

Mizani Rose H2O. Been using it for well over a year and it works fabulous. A little goes a long way, too. I still have the same jar so it's well worth the $ IMO.:yep:

I'm still using Qhemet Sidr Tree Butter. The jar is almost empty so I am looking forward to trying some of the other Qhemet moisturizers and Hairveda products to find a replacement for it since it's been discontinued.

i am prob one of the only people to say these but i use condish as daily moist.

i usually co-wash it then jus leave in the condish i use V05, HE, and sunsilk condish

on my off wash days i use a spray moisturizer like carols daughter black current or dove replenishing mist, or my own aloe vera glycerine mix.

i do have both garnier frutics sleek and shine leave in, and the sedal keraforce leave in, i find i use these when i do braidouts at night on off days usually during the winter months when my hair is more dry.

Fall/Winter-Qhemet Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm
Spring/Summer-Qhemet Burdock Root Butter Cream
I will intermittenly top with some Tea Gel...

Back