Your All-time favorite No-mixology-necessary moisturizing DC.

Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment- you can't go wrong with this! It has saved my hair on several occasions.

Agreed! It was the only thing that brought my hair back from protein overload after weeks of trying almost every expensive conditioner on the market.

Aubrey Organics White Camellia Ultra Smoothing Conditioner.

I must say that I love this thread because I don't mix products. If it has to be mixed, then it gets the royal boot.

I'm looking for a a good moisturizer...where can I purchase the kenra mc that you guys are talking about? which moisturizer (kenra brand) should I purchase? I think there is more than one!

thanks

Ulta, Trade Secret, etc... Ulta has liters on sale for $11.99 til tomorrow with the 20% coupon on their website.

Ulta does not allow the purchase of the Kenra MC on their site. You have to go into their store.

You all are so lucky to live near an Ulta. That price is absolutely fantastic.

Last edited:
Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise. Not sure why it's like $10 at my local CVS, because I got it for $5 at Target.

Aubrey Organics Honesuckle Rose and GBP and ORS Replenishing Pack. With these in my arsenal I have no desire to even think about trying anything else.

SSI Banana Burlee
Jessicurl WDT

These are my staple DCs especially after a henna treatment. They are simply moisture for my hair. I do love to mix them with stuff but they are definitely the best moisture condish for me.

Pantene R&N DC Mask. But it's discontinued. The only good product in that R&N line and they discontinue it. :tears:

L'occitane aromachologie repairing mask.
It's a bit costly,but I always know that my hair will be where I need it to be when I use it.
I do agree w/ the Kenra too though.

Komaza Hair Care Intense Moisture :yep:

Nothing can top this one. The only DC that has made my hair feel like heaven. Don't ask me why I keep trying other ones that don't work though :look:

:lol:

Back