You try to give Stylists a chance....

YoungWavey

Now since the New Year is coming and I just go my TU...I figure I would go an get a lil TU. I just wanted a 1inch if anything...No I got a F-ing Hair Cut...I was paying too close of attention I guess she didn't like that one bit(maybe she felt like was insulting her)...So anyway This ***** thought she was gonna rake in my freshly perm hair with that little @$$ comb:wallbash:...I told her" I hope you don't think your gonna detangle my hair with that comb":nono: Then she gets the attitude..I dig right in my bag and gave her MY comb... So she clips a bit okay fine...This she tried to spin me around having my back face the mirror...I step my foot right down NO Thanks I wanna see what you do...Cut was okay 1inch okay...As she is rolling up my hair I relieve a bit and lower my focus to something else...WTF...WHY IS SHE STILL CLIPIN MY HAIR AS SHE ROLL MY HAIR UP...I am soo piss...When it came time to let those rolls out I wanted to KILL HER...ALL MY F-ING WORK DOWN THE DRAIN...TO MAKE MATTERS WORST ONE SIDE(LEFT SIDE) SEEM SHORTER LIKE IT CAN'T EVEN HOLD A CURL...

Then she act like she didn't even want to finish wrapping it...I'm really holding on the Lord by not getting in my car and giving this ***** the same hairdo I have...

Here's pic Before MY Hair Look

293793581.jpg

293732678.jpg

FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T SEEM TO DOWNLOAD THE NOW PIC...PROB TOO UGLY TO VIEW.... I WILL TRY MAYBE LATER NIGHT...

Last edited:
I'm so sorry this happened to you! I would be heated as well. Some stylists get ticked off when you try to tell them how you want your hair to be done :rolleyes:. I haven't gone to a salon in over 5 years, and this is one of the reasons why! If it's any condolance, you've been making great progress so it should grow back in no time!

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I would be heated as well. Some stylists get ticked off when you try to tell them how you want your hair to be done :rolleyes:. I haven't gone to a salon in over 5 years, and this is one of the reasons why! If it's any condolance, you've been making great progress so it should grow back in no time!

thanks LnH...I see in 08' I'll be teaching myself how to Self trim:yep:

I swear...these stylist got a lot of nerve not listening to their paying customers. She did that crap on purpose after the comb incident. Don't go back to her hateful butt.

I set a new rule last year that has been working very well for me...noone puts scissors in my hair except for me. :yep:

It seems like she only trimmed 1 inch off, just like you asked. I think it looks good. Maybe it seems shorter to you because it's flipped?

I know you are mad, but your hair still looks good to me:yep:... I feel you on them trimming too much off... a couple of years ago I stretched my longest time ever, got my hair done and let her give me a *trim*. Needless to say my hair was the same length, if not shorter when I left out of there:wallbash:... I was sooo mad and hurt I felt like crying:sad:.... It was healthier though and grew back, but still... I now do my own trims... though not perfect, I am not a perfect type of person anyway:look:...

Anyway, Your hair still looks good:yep:....

I think your ends look better now, it looks like she only took an inch off. I can understand why you got mad when she kept clipping after she lifted it on the rollers... but she really did a good job--- your ends do look thicker.

I understand why you are mad BUT IMO, your hair looks better in the after pic. Your ends are so thick and lush now. You'll be right back at APL next relaxer with some lovely ends :yep:.

Next time, if you go back, just tell her no trims.

I agree wih everyone else..I think the flip makes it look shorter. I only let my DH trim and I KNOW he won't take off too much :)

Damn that sucks! I hate when stylists try that crap that's why i don't go to salons anymore. I'm glad you told what's up BEFORE she starting doing anything. Did you still pay her? she does not deserve it. much less a tip.

Damn that sucks! I hate when stylists try that crap that's why i don't go to salons anymore. I'm glad you told what's up BEFORE she starting doing anything. Did you still pay her? she does not deserve it. much less a tip.

Oops:blush: forgot to say I walk the hell out... Its growing on me..I just miss that feeling when the hair touches my back and I get lil goose bumps:yep:

It looks shiny and fuller. I don't think your progress was down the drain. You hair now shows off its fullness and is more even.

First of all, hugs! :grouphug3:I know EXACTLY how you feel, but on the flip side your hair looks incredibly healthy. Still tho, she was a b. 4 that. It wasn't until this forum that I finally figured out how an ex-stylist sneakily cut my hair for my wedding. It was as she was rolling it --she had turned me away from the mirror, just like yours. My hair did look great for the wedding BUT was about 3-4 inches shorter--not what I wanted. Anyway, she is history. Take this as a positive experience tho--your hair IS healthy and growing. Just make absolute sure it is not cut for awhile. You'll make your goals 4 this year!:grin:

First of all, hugs! :grouphug3:I know EXACTLY how you feel, but on the flip side your hair looks incredibly healthy. Still tho, she was a b. 4 that. It wasn't until this forum that I finally figured out how an ex-stylist sneakily cut my hair for my wedding. It was as she was rolling it --she had turned me away from the mirror, just like yours. My hair did look great for the wedding BUT was about 3-4 inches shorter--not what I wanted. Anyway, she is history. Take this as a positive experience tho--your hair IS healthy and growing. Just make absolute sure it is not cut for awhile. You'll make your goals 4 this year!:grin:

That was my point..If I ASKED her to cut more off then I wouldn't have a problem..But the fact that she took it upon herself to do more pissed me off. Atleast my back is still alittle longer..Thanks:grin::yep:

Good for you! Please tell me you told her off before leaving. Your hair'll grow back before you know it.

Yes, I should have knew when she kept acting like she didn't want to finish the job:perplexed...Well thats the last time I'll go there:yep:...I just sport my "New Do" to the fullest:grin:

Back