You thought you had long hair

I don't know:ohwell:

Something about hair that long freaks me out.

I don't know why, but it reminds me of dead people. You know how they say your hair keeps growing for years after you die?:lol:

sprungonhairboards said:

I don't know why, but it reminds me of dead people. You know how they say your hair keeps growing for years after you die?:lol:

:lol: i know what you mean, i got all spooked out...:ohwell:

ewww no thanks..some of them look like cousin it! :eek:

I'd be scared my hair would suffocate me in my sleep!

Alot of those women are asian..hmm wonder what they could be doing? maybe its what they eat? :look:

I personally don't want mines past bra strap.

sprungonhairboards said:

I've never heard that B4!!! :barf:

OMG how weird!

Yeah, that's kind of weird... :ohwell: What do you do with hair that's longer than your actual height?

But the site does have some good info...nothing I haven't seen before, but still very good info.

This is the only one whose hair looks healthy from root to tip.
l_hair62.jpg

Okay, I want long hair but I would not go beyond the "sanitary line" (don't want it dipping in the toilet). :lol: Once it gets beyond... say tailbone length, they start looking like circus freaks. :eek:

And how in the world do you take care of hair that long without someone else to help? :confused:

HairPhoenix said:
Okay, I want long hair but I would not go beyond the "sanitary line" (don't want it dipping in the toilet). :lol: Once it gets beyond... say tailbone length, they start looking like circus freaks. :eek:

And how in the world do you take care of hair that long without someone else to help? :confused:

:lachen: :lachen:

Sanitary line- that should be a new hair goal marker.

Chin
Shoulder
Brastrap
Midback
Waist
Sanitary line :lol:

Last edited:
sprungonhairboards said:

What???? :lachen: I never heard that and I have heard a lot of stuff. :lol: Where are you from? Originally. My Mom is from North Click. ... and you know how Mom's have those sayings.

Samaria said:
OKK, I thnk if it grows then it can touch waist length SORTA BUTT anything pass that UUHH UH!

It does look lind of creepy. In college threre was a guy with long hair. If his hair length was on my head, it would have been to my ankles. he was about 6'3". He always wore a pony and they called him "Black Jesus"

Last edited:
Zeal said:
What???? :lachen: I never heard that and I have heard a lot of stuff. :lol: Where are you from? Originally. My Mom is from North Click. ... and you know how Mom's have those sayings.

It does look lind of creepy. In college threre was a guy with long hair. If his hair length was on my head, it would have been to my ankles. he was about 6'3". He always wore a pony and they called him "Black Jesus"

:lol: I'm from California. But I've seen it on documentaries and stuff. They've dug up corpses that had waist length hair. I think your nails keep growing too. Not indefinately but for a long time.

sprungonhairboards said:
:lol: I'm from California. But I've seen it on documentaries and stuff. They've dug up corpses that had waist length hair. I think your nails keep growing too. Not indefinately but for a long time.
And we're so focused on moisture... sounds like it doesn't matter! :lol:

A shiver just went down my spine after looking at a girl's hair. I just had a memory flash of "The Ring"!

Anytime you have to pin your hair on a clothes-line to dry its time for a change!! :lachen:
Most if not all of them look like a bunch of cousin its, just plain creepy looking!

Back