You perfect length and hair texture?

What is the ideal length and texture for you hair?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted MBL natural texture. But in reality I want MBL natural texture stretched, unstretched I really don't mind where it lyes but I would prefer it to hang past my shoulders.

My perfect length and texture would be 3c/midback length, where it's relaxed only 3x a year. This would be the perfect ideal for me :grin:

It was hard to vote on this poll. I do straighten a couple of times a year but most of the time my hair is wavy/curly. I would like to be BSL curly/wavy. Right now I am almost BSL stretched, and almost APL curly/wavy.

Ideally, natural MBL unstraightened. I always said APL natural before, but as is common on this board, my goals have shifted :lol:. I'm 4a, though I know the curls will stretch due to weight as it grows. That said, last year I was full NL straight, I'm pushing on APL straight now, and it still shrinks to EL natural like it did last year, so who knows how long it'll take?!?

BSL natural texture...when I get there I will probably cry and be like a little kid in the candy shop all at the same time!!!

I always said wl unstretched but I'm not sure now. I have no idea what length that would be, that would be longer than hip lenght. :/ I don't think I want my hair longer than hip length straightened.

i voted APL natural.
in my hairs natural texture id like to have APL unstretched. so would that be BSL stretched? i can work with that :grin:

I chose Arm pit length, curly. I would get sick of trying to deal with my curly hair longer than that, and my hair shrinks up to 70% of it's length so it'll take me a long while to reach apl unstretched, which I so desperately want.

Mine is WL/texture, I'm relaxed, but I still have texture and thickness to my hair, and I believe when I reach WL being relaxed, I can braid or twist my hair and have nice, full waves, even being relaxed, that's how my hair is, so I want WL/wavy/relaxed hair. :)

My ideal length would be MBL with my texture (curly). Right now, I'm about SL curly, and BSL straight. We'll see what kind of progress happens while I'm laying off heat....

I voted MBL curly/wavy.... but that's also my natural texture. My only problem is that if I reach MBL curly my straight hair will be way too long. So we shall see.... the issue with natural textures is sometimes you can be TL but your natural hair may still be SL regardless of that tremendous straight length.

Currently i'm right about WL straight and APL curly

I love your hair! Its similar to my perfect length.. Mine is my natural texture just under cbl.. Straight at BSB.. My hair shrinks half it's stretched length so APL would be too long for me.. I just wished my hair grew down instead of out.. My bush will be MASSIVE lol

I'm either wl or close to it when straightened. I'm between bsl/mbl curly. I want to be full mbl and u shaped WL curly/wavy

i want waist length in my texture, with 2nd and 3rd day hair allllllllll the time. coarse strands (I have medium strands) and smelling like AV cocolatte all day everyday

I want MBL straight hair. Once I hit my goal maybe that will change but that's plenty hair for me at the moment.

My same texture, just a lil less frizzy so the curls could pop out.
WL stretched and BSL unstretched. sigh That would be fantastic if my hair was like this NOW

My perfect length would be WL, but I don't think there is a perfect hair type for me. I am mostly 4b and I think my hair type holds better when it comes to twist/twistouts and braids/braidouts and I love my hair for that natural look. But my daughter has 4a hair and her hair does a great job with rollersets without the use of direct heat. I would like it if my hair could come out silky without direct heat on a rollerset or a bantu knot out. So I would say 4b on twist/braid days and 4a on days where I want to rollerset. Now if someone can help me figure out how to get a smoothe rollerset on 4b hair, then I would say my hair would be the perfect texture for every hairstyle I would like to wear.

i want my hair to be wsl with my natural curlyness and hip length straight but if my natural curly hair was wsl it would have to be like classic length straight in real life lol

Back