"You have black hair"....

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
:lol: So yesterday I'm in a conversation with my friends, they ask me "J'adoreHair why do you wash your hair more than once bi-weekly" I grin, and I'm happy because its another chance to share good hair care information. begin to say "I wash it 2x weekly because one time I only use conditioner and the next I use an ALL-NATURAL shampoo bar that does not dry my hair out" before I can finish, the one with jacked up hair says "you have black hair, washing like that will remove your natural oils, your hair won't grow" and she goes on, so I told her "just wait until the end of this year, hair growth doesn't happen magically but I know what I'm doing, worry about your hair"

I had EL hair In January when I first really started stalking LHCF...I decided to do a 16 week stretch, though I was extremely skeptical, my hair went from EL-NL in 3 months...they were the same ones asking what I was doing, now my NL hair is making its way to SL on its own time but they won't leave me alone until it reaches full swangin SL...so, even though I am against braggery, I'm going to have to give myself a pass because when my hair does reach my goal, I will swing it in their faces like no other.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Just thought I'd share, I'm sure we've all had these situations with family/friends.

Its always the ones with jacked up hair trying to school someone :lol:

So, are you gonna tell them about this site? :look:

ETA: Congrats on your growth!!!!!! :yep:

Girl I thought this thread had something to do with dyed hair staying black even though it is washed a lot. I've been deceived! :lachen:

Its always the ones with jacked up hair trying to school someone :lol:

So, are you gonna tell them about this site? :look:

ETA: Congrats on your growth!!!!!! :yep:

I have tried countless time to introduce them to LHCF...nope, how dare they waste precious time on "hair"...and Thank you!

I workout 3 or 4 times a week, so wash my hair 3 or 4 times a week (2-3 co-wash's, 1 main wash).
I hate to think what they would say about that! :grin:
Don't pay them any mind.......they'll be begging to know your hair secrets in a few months time.

Congrats on your growth! I am JUST WAITING for the day that my hair hits my first goal of APL..I am going to wear my hair down, make my family salivate, and KEEP LHCF MY SECRET! Y'all heifers were ridiculing me when I was washing my hair so often...find the way to longer hair care yourselves. Sounds cruel, but I am REALLY being put through the wringer by my family because of my hair goals

Congrats on your growth! I am JUST WAITING for the day that my hair hits my first goal of APL..I am going to wear my hair down, make my family salivate, and KEEP LHCF MY SECRET! Y'all heifers were ridiculing me when I was washing my hair so often...find the way to longer hair care yourselves. Sounds cruel, but I am REALLY being put through the wringer by my family because of my hair goals

Thank You! And you're not the only one!

im SO glad you schooled her!!!!

OMG!!! Its you!!! You who have made me such a PJ...You're youtube and vlogs are death to my wallet!!!!! :grin:

But for real girl....You are no help to my bank account but you are so helpful! Keep doing what you're doing, you and your hair are beautiful!

nice. congrats on your length. :) you will have swingin' SL hair in no time.

love how the one with jacked up hair is trying to tell you about your hair. why do people think they know all?

nice. congrats on your length. :) you will have swingin' SL hair in no time.

love how the one with jacked up hair is trying to tell you about your hair. why do people think they know all?

Thank You and exactly, now if her hair was a healthy, shiny, real MBL, maybe I wouldn't have shut her down. :lol:

I can definitely relate to this story. I get this from everyone, but my hair is growing and they notice that, but they still question my techiques and practices, so I rarely waste time trying to inform them anymore. They're hardheaded, so I just tell them to watch and learn.

I can definitely relate to this story. I get this from everyone, but my hair is growing and they notice that, but they still question my techiques and practices, so I rarely waste time trying to inform them anymore. They're hardheaded, so I just tell them to watch and learn.

Your hair is pretty btw! Very shiny.

Back