You Deliver Me - Selah

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I dedicate these song to you Shimmie (because I never knew what Selah was until you explained it) and you lovely ladies. This song perfectly describes what God will do for us. It is simply beautiful.

YouTube - YOU DELIVER ME - SELAH

It's funny how something was brought to my awareness, come to find out this group has many beautiful Christian songs. Wow!

YouTube - Be Still My Soul by Selah

YouTube - "You Are My Hiding Place" by Selah (MY FAVE)

God bless you ladies and I hope the words of these songs bless you!!! (((HUGS)))

Lucie , I know it was dedicated to Shimmie

'You Deliver me' But I am sitting here like :cry: listening to this

God I cant even begin my testimony of how he has delivered me! He is so powerful, so mighty, I love him so much! Thank you for this song Lucie! :heart2:

Lucie , I know it was dedicated to Shimmie

'You Deliver me' But I am sitting here like :cry: listening to this

God I cant even begin my testimony of how he has delivered me! He is so powerful, so mighty, I love him so much! Thank you for this song Lucie! :heart2:

Shimmie AND YOU LOVELY LADIES! :yep: No problem Irresistible. I have been listening to Selah all night. I just found it funny that I asked Shimmie last week what Selah meant and she explained it to me. Now, someone sends me a song and the group's name is SELAH!!! It's like God just knows what we need at each moment.

I would love to hear/read your testimony. (((HUGS)))

Shimmie AND YOU LOVELY LADIES! :yep: No problem Irresistible. I have been listening to Selah all night. I just found it funny that I asked Shimmie last week what Selah meant and she explained it to me. Now, someone sends me a song and the group's name is SELAH!!! It's like God just knows what we need at each moment.

I would love to hear/read your testimony. (((HUGS)))
oh sorry girl, just caught the other part of the dedication after you posted lol-I guess I probably just clicked the song right away

it really meant so much to me :kiss:

I will surly share my testimony, although rather large and spread over time....this last battle....oh my.... it's huge, I'm still blown away by it myself as far as when he moves all things can/will change , and amazed at how many others have the proof right in front of them and can't believe it themselves :lol: It's happened before.....but this one.......whew it was hard......in time.....in due time....it's unfolded and yet still unfolding at the same time

oh sorry girl, just caught the other part of the dedication after you posted lol-I guess I probably just clicked the song right away

I will surly share my testimony, although rather large and spread over time....this last battle....oh my.... it's huge, I'm still blown away by it myself as far as when he moves all things can/will change , and amazed at how many others have the proof right in front of them and can't believe it themselves :lol: It's happened before.....but this one.......whew it was hard......in time.....in due time....it's unfolded and yet still unfolding at the same time

No problem lovie. I miss a lot of stuff when I am on LHCF, LOL!!! :lachen:

Yes, when God moves it is a glorious thing. I thought of all the battles AND wars God has fought for me, and I am still in shock many years later. I am happy He is working on things for you! :yep:

I dedicate these song to you Shimmie (because I never knew what Selah was until you explained it) and you lovely ladies. This song perfectly describes what God will do for us. It is simply beautiful.

YouTube - YOU DELIVER ME - SELAH

It's funny how something was brought to my awareness, come to find out this group has many beautiful Christian songs. Wow!

YouTube - Be Still My Soul by Selah

YouTube - "You Are My Hiding Place" by Selah (MY FAVE)

God bless you ladies and I hope the words of these songs bless you!!! (((HUGS)))

:cry: These songs are so beatiful. Selah is such a wonderful team of Christian artists.

Thank you for sharing this, Lucie. Your loving kindness that you share with each of us here and you are so right... All of the LOVELY Ladies 'HERE" are such a beautiful blessing. Indeed each of you are.

And Lucie I just have to say that your love and your faith and your trust in God is just such a blessing. How can anyone not see your precious 'Light'. It goes beyond the meaning of your name which means 'Light' as you shared with us before. I just stand in awe and admire you. For in this world of folks who refuse and reject God and reject living for Him, it is so refreshing to see those who Choose to Choose Jesus! You are indeed among them and ALL see this, and by All, I mean ALL.

I wish for you the Christmas Blessing of the Desires of Your Heart to be fully fulfilled this Season....

Selah... :Rose:

I just wanted to say that you are truly an 'Irresistible' Inspiration. God is so pleased with your faith and love for Him. In you, dear one, God is well pleased. Continue on with your loving and faith-filled triumphs. :Rose:

I just wanted to say that you are truly an 'Irresistible' Inspiration. God is so pleased with your faith and love for Him. In you, dear one, God is well pleased. Continue on with your loving and faith-filled triumphs. :Rose:
aww thank you Shimmie, meant the world to me again :Rose:

:bighug: and much love :heart2:

Back