Yes Too Cucumbers Conditioner

MissCrawford

Yes To Cucumbers Conditioner

Has it been discontinued? This is UNFRICKINBELIEVABLE!!! I can not find it anywhere. The last time I saw it on a Walgreens shelf it had a last chance sticker next to it. Don't even ask why that meant nothing to me. The sticker couldn't possibly be for me right? It must have meant it it was the last chance to restock the shelves! I'm such a big ***! Sorry for the rant. Oh well.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last edited:
Yes but nothing. I suppose I could order online. If it is no longer being made I should just focus on finding a replacement. I use it as a leave in but I'm sure I can find something else. If I buy the loads that are left I won't really take the time to look. I think I will order 5 bottles and start my search.

I just checked the website. The bottles are different, I guess this is why the others were sold out. They seem to be smaller though. Yup I was right, the size has gone from 500ml to 340ml. For the same price? SMH.

Maybe the ingredients are new an improved. Could that justify the cost? Probably not.

OMG!!! This is my fav conditioner!!! They used to have a leave in and it has been discontinued. So I just used the regular conditioner as my dc and leave in. But I can see why thet would make the bottle smaller...but not the price!!! But as long as its not discontinued...when I read your post I almost went into major coronary failure.

I thought Walgreen had this on sale this week or it was buy one get one 1/2 off. Check their weekly ad.

Back