Yes To Carrots Sale @ Walgreens!

STLCoverGirl

I just came from Walgreens and all the Yes To Carrots products are on sale, buy one, get one half price. I stocked up and if you check out in the beauty section they have $1 off coupons. This stuff is wonderful!:grin:

*sorry if it's been posted already*

Yes !!! For All You YTC Lovers! I just left Walgreen's about 10-15 minutes ago, and they had all the Hair & Body Buy 1 Get One 50% Off.:look:

Interesting because someone posted the same thing in the Hit or Miss thread.

I scanned online, went physically into the store, looked at the shelf, the hard copy flyer and asked a sales clerk was it on sale...and negative on all.

I am based in NYC.

Interesting because someone posted the same thing in the Hit or Miss thread.

I scanned online, went physically into the store, looked at the shelf, the hard copy flyer and asked a sales clerk was it on sale...and negative on all.

I am based in NYC.

Same here

I saw online that the conditioner is 5.99 instead of 7.99 regular price online...dragged poor Mama Fab and everything to the store after seeing the post in hit or miss... no signs.. asked lady in beauty department... no.. maybe she forgot to hang it??? I'm going to one in another city tomorrow and see what happens...

please DO report back with a review!
Sure will. My hair was feeling like straw after using the Nexxus line yesterday so I DC with it for a few hours (no heat). Gave me tons to slippage and felt soft...surely didn't feel like that yesterday. I'll know for sure how it turns out tomorrow.

Back