Yes or No to Soft and Beautiful Extend a Perm?

I haven't, but I've noticed this in stores. I had been wondering about it too. Thanks for posting the question.

188465.jpg

Yes, I have it right now and plan on using it when I get to my 10th week post relaxer. It makes my hair soft, manageable, and adds moisture :) . It's supposed to be used toward the end of your stretching to minimize breakage and make styling easier before a touchup. HTH

vikkisecret said:
Yes, I have it right now and plan on using it when I get to my 10th week post relaxer. It makes my hair soft, manageable, and adds moisture :) . It's supposed to be used toward the end of your stretching to minimize breakage and make styling easier before a touchup. HTH

Thanks Vikkisecret

I have a box and I am debating on whether to use it or not. You kind of ease my doubt in whether or not to use it. I think I will use it about two weeks before I relax my hair. I know you can use it up to 5 days before relaxing.

Thats exactly what I am going to do . I am stretching to 12 weeks and will be using starting my 10th week. You'll like it...:D

I used it while I transitioned and although my inital results were good my roots were still puffy a short time later. For some reason my newgrowth is resistant to EVERYTHING right now though...even the phyto relaxing balm that used to work pretty well. You may get better results.

I am wondering if this is really that much different from what we all do on this board anyways? Is it possible for someone to post the ingredients? I remember looking at the ingredients and not being impressed. Isn't mineral oil one of the ingredients?

I say no, I bought this at walgreens near my house but when I got home and read the directions it said you have to blow dry your hair. Since I'm trying to eliminate heat, I took it back for a refund.

Back