Yes I cut it

CurleeDST

About 2 weeks ago and I LOVE IT! I know this is a long hair care board but I just have to say I had been growing my hair out the past year and it got pretty long. About 1 inch from BSL but something came over me and I cut it!

I have received SOOO many compliments from looking younger, having a glow and the haircut being sexy and brand new! I really like this and it takes me 2 minutes to finish my hair in the morning.

I am back to where I was a few years ago and am loving it. I still plan to participate on this board and contributing but I won't have any long hair pictures to showcase but keep growing it ladies!

I have received more compliments from men than I even understand!

CurleeDST said:
About 2 weeks ago and I LOVE IT! I know this is a long hair care board but I just have to say I had been growing my hair out the past year and it got pretty long. About 1 inch from BSL but something came over me and I cut it!

I have received SOOO many compliments from looking younger, having a glow and the haircut being sexy and brand new! I really like this and it takes me 2 minutes to finish my hair in the morning.

I am back to where I was a few years ago and am loving it. I still plan to participate on this board and contributing but I won't have any long hair pictures to showcase but keep growing it ladies!

I have received more compliments from men than I even understand!

CurleeDST...I'm happy for you. Don't feel obligated to maintain a specific length in order to participate. It's your hair...do as you wish. We still want to see your hair pics...no matter the length! Flattery is good thing, enjoy the compliments.

lala said:
CurleeDST...I'm happy for you. Don't feel obligated to maintain a specific length in order to participate. It's your hair...do as you wish. We still want to see your hair pics...no matter the length! Flattery is good thing, enjoy the compliments.
Whoa Lala that hair! :love:

I agree I've been mulling over chopping mine off as well! Some people look better with short hair. I'm sure Curlee could sport either.

Girl please! You better not go anywhere! I bet your hair cut is hot!!! My girl recently went natural, and I'm in LOVE with her short cut, it looks so good and sharp on her, it really had me considering cutting my own hair!! Hmmm, I think it would be great if you would post photos in the "drastic hair changes" thread *wink* ;)

Back