Yeah, I Got Sucked In......And Now....

I have heard that they smell really, really good.

I don't think I will ever go back to the other side....the stuff really works:yep: My hair is stronger than ever!

Girl, I know how you feel. I started off with the Vatika Oil, Amla Oil and shampoo bar. Then I got the Cassia Obovata....I do deep condition with Aveda still though and I'm never gonna give up Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose or the GPB...ever:grin:

AVEDA is my :blush: ohhh let me stop....it's my "stuff"! Girl I DC with Aveda faithfully, I wouldn't give it up for the world or my GPB conditioner for my CoWash days. So since we're on the same page with our "never to give up" products, I'm going to take your advice on the items you listed.

Thanks hun! :thumbsup:

Nice!!!!

I miss it..I can only use the Vatika Oil...everything else gave me a rash. I miss my Shikaikai powder.

I've been changed too. I've started incorporating the products. I have Hairveda's almond glaze, I just did my first Henna, "Update in my blog" yesterday... and I'm going to buy some Vatika oil to start :)

I'm so excited I just found an Indian Grocery in my city!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Going to get Vatika NOW! That is where yall get all this stuff right?

Last edited:
Awwww....thanks for the hugs, girlie!

I've been off the forum for awhile, but I'm back and boy, I had lots of catching up to do....and you and Eisani are the ones that have me most excited about Hairveda, oh and Pokahontas too!:grin:

Since I'm using the Mehandi shampoo bar, I'm not going to use the Shikaikai at all. The shampoo bar does it all..it's great and my hair feels moist afterwards too.

I'm sitting here w/henna in my hair now :giggle: When u get the Sitrinillah, just open it up and take a whiff....then slap it right on your hair while it's dry. I hope u like the products! I originally started ayurveda with just the oils then I found HV and was like ooh goody, the benefits of ayurveda w/o all the work but I ended up addicted to the powders too lol.

For transitioners, I'm 14 months in and those products have helped sooo much :yep: ! I like the Whipped Cream to baggy (its original intent), Moist 24/7 to cowash, dc, and as a leave in. I could go on, but I'm not a thread jacker (I don't think :look:). I'm just happy to see my N&W posting again!! Missed u mama :hug3:

Last edited:
Welcome back! Another ayurvedic girl. I just started the powders about 2 weeks ago. Looking at the ones you have I think I will try and get my hands on the Mahabhringraj and Bhringraj powders. I have the oils but not the powders. Doesn't the hair feel great and I swear my hair is already growing. I'm documenting with pics ;)

AVEDA is my :blush: ohhh let me stop....it's my "stuff"! Girl I DC with Aveda faithfully, I wouldn't give it up for the world or my GPB conditioner for my CoWash days. So since we're on the same page with our "never to give up" products, I'm going to take your advice on the items you listed.

Thanks hun! :thumbsup:
Girl, I'm just saying...that stuff is expensive but is the truth!!! You are welcome!

Nice!!!!

I miss it..I can only use the Vatika Oil...everything else gave me a rash. I miss my Shikaikai powder.
Oh, man...sorry to hear that.

I've been changed too. I've started incorporating the products. I have Hairveda's almond glaze, I just did my first Henna, "Update in my blog" yesterday... and I'm going to buy some Vatika oil to start :)
Wow, your hair looks great. I haven't tried the Henna yet, but I'm sure I will get around to it.

N&W, I haven't used MT since August so I'm just playing

IndianAngel, I'm off to read your blog...
I know you were playing...lol. I can't stop using it...my hair is so use to it now:yep:

I'm so excited I just found an Indian Grocery in my city!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Going to get Vatika NOW! That is where yall get all this stuff right?
Yayyyyyyyyyy for you girlie!!! I do go to a indian store to get my stuff...smells like incense all up in there though...:lachen:

I'm sitting here w/henna in my hair now :giggle: When u get the Sitrinillah, just open it up and take a whiff....then slap it right on your hair while it's dry. I hope u likw thw products! I originally started ayurveda with just the oils then I found HV and was like ooh goody, the benefits of ayurveda w/o all the work but I ended up addicted to the powders too lol.

For transitioners, I'm 14 months in and those products have helped sooo much :yep: ! I like the Whipped Cream to baggy (its original intent), Moist 24/7 to cowash, dc, and as a leave in. I could go on, but I'm not a thread jacker (I don't think :look:). I'm just happy to see my N&W posting again!! Missed u mama :hug3:
I can't wait to get it....I think I will like it alot. My hair is actually changing for the better...its a beautiful thing!

Thank you so much...what a nice thing to say...I missed you too!:kiss:

Welcome back! Another ayurvedic girl. I just started the powders about 2 weeks ago. Looking at the ones you have I think I will try and get my hands on the Mahabhringraj and Bhringraj powders. I have the oils but not the powders. Doesn't the hair feel great and I swear my hair is already growing. I'm documenting with pics ;)
Thanks so much. I love my hair now...it stays soft, especially when I use the Vatika oil on my dry hair. My hair absorbs it up!

Welcome N&W. You will love it.
Thanks...so much!

I want to start but I just don't know how???? so much info

where are you getting the powders?
There is so much information to read. I started with the Vatika Oil, Jasmine oil and the shampoo bar. Then I begain the Cassia Obovata. Now I'm going with the powders. My hair is awesome now, I know that...much better than before!

Last edited:
I placed my first Hairveda order today. I've been putting it off for months.

I ordered the Vatika Frosting, Moisture 24/7 Conditioner, Cocasta Shikaki Oil, and ummm Whipped Gelly.
I'm excited to get my package!!!!

Nothing to add but it's great to see you back N&W!!! Missed you girl and I've been thinking about you. I've been meaning to pm you as well.

Hope you like Hairveda.

I ordered the Vatika Frosting, Moisture 24/7 Conditioner, Cocasta Shikaki Oil, and ummm Whipped Gelly.
Yayyyyyyy.....I'm so glad you purchased it. We will probably get it the same time and then we can give out testimonies about it together:yep: Your hair is sooooooooooo pretty!

Nothing to add but it's great to see you back N&W!!! Missed you girl and I've been thinking about you. I've been meaning to pm you as well.

Hope you like Hairveda.
:kiss:....luv you girl! Thank you so much...I missed all of you too....it was a much needed break...I got alot of work done:grin:

If you love Hairveda...I know I will too!

BTW: I LOVE YOUR BABY PICTURE.....YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!

Nice and Wavy, can u post your Cassia regimen please? Thanks!

Sure:

-Pre-poo with Vatika and Amla Oil the night before on DRY hair. Cover with plastic and scarf and go to sleep.

-Shampoo with shampoo bar. (I use this one:Rosemary/Sage Mehandi Shampoo Bar for Dark hair)

- Then, Cassia in ceramic bowl and add warm water, close to hot but not hot. Stir with plastic spoon until cake batter consistancy.

- Section hair with fingers and apply to whole head, smoothing as you apply from root to ends.

- DO NOT COMB!

-Wrap plastic on head (I use bags from target) and leave on for at least an hour. I did an hour and 20 minutes

-Rinse hair with warm water. Hair will be nice and soft and feel heavy.

- Use shampoo bar again...you may feel you don't need it, but that's what I do.

- Deep condition with moisturizing conditioner. I use Aveda mixed with AO HSR and Joico....:yep: I sit under the dryer for an hour. Rinse with warm water then cool water.

- Hair is moist, heavy and lovely!

HTH!

Sure:

-Pre-poo with Vatika and Amla Oil the night before on DRY hair. Cover with plastic and scarf and go to sleep.

-Shampoo with shampoo bar. (I use this one:Rosemary/Sage Mehandi Shampoo Bar for Dark hair)

- Then, Cassia in ceramic bowl and add warm water, close to hot but not hot. Stir with plastic spoon until cake batter consistancy.

- Section hair with fingers and apply to whole head, smoothing as you apply from root to ends.

- DO NOT COMB!

-Wrap plastic on head (I use bags from target) and leave on for at least an hour. I did an hour and 20 minutes

-Rinse hair with warm water. Hair will be nice and soft and feel heavy.

- Use shampoo bar again...you may feel you don't need it, but that's what I do.

- Deep condition with moisturizing conditioner. I use Aveda mixed with AO HSR and Joico....:yep: I sit under the dryer for an hour. Rinse with warm water then cool water.

- Hair is moist, heavy and lovely!

HTH!

this is how I have been doing my Cassia....
Wonderful!

Where are you ladies ordering the Hairveda products from?
ETA: duh lol... found it

Last edited:

I wanted to order some but i had already ordered some stuff from She Scent It and I also got some more stuff from the store and I want to try those first then on next pay day get my Mega-Tek and my Hairveda...samples...:giggle:....hey I am gonna use the samples to my advantage- I can tryi every sampleable product to find the ones I need most and then buy them full sized. Genius....I'm sure I didn't just invent the wheel on that though. :grin:

Back