YAY!!! I think i'm at Shoulder length!!!!

Radianthealth

I just finished conditioner washing my hair and I can tell that it has grown. I love that it is laying down onto the top of my shoulders... and I can feel the hair laying on my back when I wash it:D :D :D

This may seem small to most of you, but this is a huge deal for me because most of my life I have had about 6 inches of hair:confused:

I would say that I am officially at shoulder length about 1.5 inches from collarbone length. I am excited. This is the longest my hair has ever been!!!!I hope to have collarbone length hair by December. I will probably post update pics in December because I am on the Hide your hair till Christmas challenge. I will take photos after my relaxer in November and photos of my hairstyle for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to styling my hair for Thanksgiving at the in-laws. I will post Photos in Decemer.

Thanks for all of the great information and helping me to inch toward my goals!!!!

trimbride said:
I just finished conditioner washing my hair and I can tell that it has grown. I love that it is laying down onto the top of my shoulders... and I can feel the hair laying on my back when I wash it:D :D :D

This may seem small to most of you, but this is a huge deal for me because most of my life I have had about 6 inches of hair:confused:

I would say that I am officially at shoulder length about 1.5 inches from collarbone length. I am excited. This is the longest my hair has ever been!!!!I hope to have collarbone length hair by December. I will probably post update pics in December because I am on the Hide your hair till Christmas challenge. I will take photos after my relaxer in November and photos of my hairstyle for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to styling my hair for Thanksgiving at the in-laws. I will post Photos in Decemer.

Thanks for all of the great information and helping me to inch toward my goals!!!!

I don't think that this news is small to ANYONE on this board:grin:
CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see your pics.

Congrats dear! I know how you feel and its a wonderful feeling indeed! May you have continued success on your hair journey. Don't slack off, keep it moving. Good Luck!

Ooh I love that hairflower! I want one now. But you are having great progress, and your hairline has really thickened up. You go, girl! Nice protective styles, too.:D

There's nothing better than the feeling of achieving shoulder length!!! Congratz!

OTkindof: There's nothing that looks better than thick shoulder length on black women! (think Dsylla);)

Congrats!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: I understand just how you feel because I JUST got past shoulder length and want to have a parade:rofl:

That is a BIG accomplishment and you should be proud!:kiss:

Congratulations girl!!! :yay: Thats a BIG deal, and definitely something to get excited about!!!!
Im so happy for you!!!!!!!! Keep up the great growth!!! :D
Dont u just love LHCF!!???:cheers:

That's not small! That's awesome! I know how exciting it is to see results and know you are moving closer to your goals. Congrats!

There's nothing better then felling your own hair on your back.
I'am so happy with you.:D Keep growing girl.

Congrats! :dance7:

OT you have best collection of protective style pics I've ever seen! How are you making that bun with the Asian hair sticks?

Back