Yay! African American w/Long Hair Has Posted New Video

She is a source of inspiration!! Im glad shes back I was all like dayyumm when I heard she closed her account due to some low-life heffas. I really think that I will fwd the link to my little sister to encourage her to invest time and care in her hair. I think its great to see a young girl with a thick mane because now I know that whenever I feel discouraged instead of always stalking the same fotkis ( I know im still going to do that tho) I can watch her video with the nice gospel song! Yay africanamericangirl's hair is AMAZING!

The videos are awesome! My hair is the same grade, not as long though, but I am working on it. I am encouraged! Glad to be an African American Girl too!

She has a head full of pretty hair! And her parents are doing a great job raising her, very intelligent and poised for someone so young.

OT, who sings the song in her video?

The song is Now Behold the Lamb. The original (?) version can be found on Kirk Franklin & the Family's Christmas CD. I beleive the version playing in her video is from the movie "The Gospel." Tamyra Gray is the soloist.

Her hair is gorgeous, but I feel like I walked into the halfway through the movie. What in the world was the controversy and what heated threads?

I'm glad. People here have been saying that she isn't 4 hairtype but they forget perhaps that when your hair grows long, the weight of it extends the curls. She's not going to have a classic length afro, lol, think people THINK

I'm glad. People here have been saying that she isn't 4 hairtype but they forget perhaps that when your hair grows long, the weight of it extends the curls. She's not going to have a classic length afro, lol, think people THINK

She's not a type 4.

But I don't see why that matters. She obviously has kinky, afro textured hair. Who really cares if it's a 3 or a 4? Especially here at lhcf where we know that all about the different hairtypes and textures we have. :shrugs:

Gorgeous hair! She's clearly in the 3 family as far as type though. With hair that long, there's precious little you can do with it, so I'm sure her mom keeps it simple.

she is definatley not a type 4 hairtype. nonetheless her hair is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! any type

Loved the hair, song, and comments.

I am unaware of the drama she referred to, but she was gracious enough to shout out LHCF. Good for her. She is only 12? Very mature of her. Kudos to her.

Back