Yay! African American w/Long Hair Has Posted New Video

Random comment ahead:

You know something. After seeing her hair in it's natural state, I thought about some of the comments made in the original thread about her hair and aloofone's thread about dark skinned girls and curly hair. Many of the responses posted echoed the experiences of women in aloofone's thread

She has beautiful hair!!

I'm not sure what happened to scare her off, but her comments showed the intelligence and grace of someone well beyond her years.

What a gorgeous little girl!! I've never this girl or all this gorgeous long hair. I'm scared to even ask what comments were made to a 12 year old, so I won't.

Ok, this girl's hair is very beautiful. I didn't see the previous videos before they were disabled.

However...please don't get mad at me for saying this, but I would not put my child out there like that.

Ok, this girl's hair is very beautiful. I didn't see the previous videos before they were disabled.

However...please don't get mad at me for saying this, but I would not put my child out there like that.

She put herself out there, she posted this video as well as most of the others :yep:

i don't want to get anything "riled" up or upset, but what negative comments could have possibly been made on a video like that? Unless there were haters saying it isn't real, or etc. I know it isn't important, but i know that it's some of our first time seeing her and just curious. someone pls share. and if it was that bad, then never mind. (please don't get mad at me asking). Oh, and if someone wants to let me know in private, just PM me.
ETA: Her hair is georgeous. and she is a very wise young girl.

She put herself out there, she posted this video as well as most of the others :yep:

I was going to reply to this, but I deleted my reply. This child's hair seems to be a sensitive topic & I really don't understand why, so I'll just leave it alone!

Last edited:
I think she is an amazing girl and i commend her maturity.
There are plenty of other 12 year old girls out there on Youtube and they sure ain't having no gospel songs in their videos.
I don't see anything wrong with that video and posting her hair pictures on Youtube as long as it is positive.

God bless her, she is a wonderful person.

I absolutely LOVE that song she has playing during the video. She does seem very intelligent and grounded, I admire that for her age. Nice video!!

Cute kid. Beeutiful hair. What is she classic length? I'm just drooling over her curls and when she stretched it out :shocked: Love it!

She is so adorable!!!! I love her hair, just gorgeous. Don't see how she can get any negativity on that great head of hers.

Back