Wwyd - Case Of The Ex

LiftedUp

I know the answer to this already but here goes.

For the past week my car has been at the shop and my bf has been dropping me hope after work. Yesterday I wanted to do some shopping so I told him not to come get me. Needless to say while I was crossing the street I saw my ex staring at me (he didn't see me see him). I was looking maybe 75% good at the time. Knowing him, he will be there same place and same time today to try and catch me to talk. I've totally re organised my outfit today and my make up. I'm looking 100% good. I want to let him know that I'm looking 100% and that I have a fabulous job and I'm doing amazing. Today may be last chance. He's not a social media fanatic and we don't have mutual friends so he won't be able to find out of my fabulous life otherwise :look:.

So wwyd?

I'm going to message my bf to remind him to come get me. Partly because it's Friday and partly because my friend told me that i'll be making it too easy... two days in a row isn't a coincidence .

Man forget him, get money. (I miss being able to fake curse on here. I shouldn't have to say "forget" him as long as I'm not cursing)

Back