WWUD.... Perming advice direly needed...

AnjelLuvs

Ladies, to make a long story short...

Last week I cut my head... well banged it actually, and a gash was created mucho blood was coming out... fast forward to today... I am currently 9 wks post relaxer and got a bridal shower to attend, next weekend... I really want a perm, but feel that the wound is not fully healed... But I really want a perm..

Would any of you guys chance it? It doesnt hurt or anything... And, I haven't literally looked at the cut, there is no scabs that I can feel either..

Girl, HELL no!!!!! :eek: Just blowout or flatiron your roots to get them straight

Last edited:
lol, thanks for the voice of reasoing my hair sista's, because I really was gonna do it tomorrow... ah well I will wait another 2 weeks to play it safe...

Ladies, to make a long story short...

Last week I cut my head... well banged it actually, and a gash was created mucho blood was coming out... fast forward to today... I am currently 9 wks post relaxer and got a bridal shower to attend, next weekend... I really want a perm, but feel that the wound is not fully healed... But I really want a perm..

Would any of you guys chance it? It doesnt hurt or anything... And, I haven't literally looked at the cut, there is no scabs that I can feel either..

:burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning: :burning:

Don't chance it. Not only are you risking burns, but the wound may become infected. Go to the salon and get a roller set then have them flat iron your roots.

Back